5

「★」

「★」

The school year comes and goes, and once break rolls around, you mentally prepare for the UA High entrance test.

Walking up to the huge building, you feel like Justin Timberlake; you're bringing sexy back. These people did NOT know how to accessorize their uniforms. Copy and paste bitches surrounded you, and you smile once you remember it'll only be the really cool ones like you getting in.

Your arm wraps around Katsuki's as you whisper these thoughts to him, and he chuckles loudly, agreeing fully.

Spotting a certain freckle faced boy, the blonde groans. You don't notice, texting your dad that you made it safe and Shinso that you'd try to say hi. You don't even notice the interaction between your friend and the kid he hates, as you always seem to do.

Finally, you all sit down in your school order, you still on your phone, Katsuki acting as a wall to block you off from the nerd on his left. He knew Izuku had a crush on you, a massive crush, and he knew you didn't need that energy. If Bakugo's ego was so big it could reach the moon, your's could reach pluto and he didn't want you fawning over another follower.

"WHATS UP UA CANDIDATES! THANKS FOR TUNIN' INTO ME, YOUR SCHOOL DJ!" the mustache man dramatically waves. "C'MON AND LEMME HEAR YA!"

Nothing.

...

"KEEPIN' IT MELLOW HUH?... THATS FINE LETS JUST TALK ABOUT THOSE PRACTICAL EXAMS. ARE YOU READYYYY?"

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

...

The man goes over the basics of the tests while you text your friend who's already taken his exams for a different school to pick up some rice cakes for you as a treat later. You can mulitask pretty well.

The two boys talk next to you as you recieve your cards and you just hand your's to Katsuki. "Read it for me?"

He grumbles. "Battle Center C. I'm in A."

You pout. "Aweee. I wanted to work with you."

You laugh as a blue haired kid provides some entertainment by calling out the school and some kid close by. But finally, you're called to your battle centers and you skip off blowing kisses as admirers and your bestie.

You walk boredly to your area, tying up your hair out of your face.

"Two heart throbs?? God we're lucky!!"

"She's so pretty wow..."

"What about HIM?? I would die to date a guy like that."

"Maybe I can convince her to give me her scrunchie after this is done..."

You grin, knowing the mumbles about a girl are of you, using your fingernail as a mirror to see the whisperers looking right at you, but you want to know the guy they're talking about. You look around for a moment, ears open and finally catching a glimpse of some girl pointing just ahead of you while talking about this mystery guy.

Walking forward, the whispers grow louder as you grow closer.

You tap the shoulder of a brown haired boy, and the world goes silent as he turns around.

"I think people are talkin' about us." you smile.

He nods, a much smaller but just as authentic smile on his lips. "Yeah. You used to it too?"

"Mhm. It does get annoying from time to time, but I understand why they say what they say!" you laugh, making your way to his side so he doesn't have to strain his neck. He chuckles lightly with you and the crowd goes feral.

"GO!"

As soon as the announcement is made, you wave at the crowd and the boy and run off into the fight.

You quickly turn your left forearm into a mirror and look around you. A robot approaches and you quickly send your plan into motion.

Robots are big and slow. You run under and around it, avoiding it pretty well as you search for the off switches.

You grin is you identify it on the giant thing's back, and quickly climb the flights of stairs in the building just beside you. On the roof, you take a quick second to warm up your legs before taking a leap of faith on to the metal giant, and hitting the switch quickly.

The robots are so large they all fill up almost the entire road, so you easily hop from building to robot, so on and so forth, turning the switches off and trying not to break a sweat.

One, two, two, one, three, three, three...

It's hard to keep track of the points, especially since your arm is so sore. It cracked a while back, and you know it'll be fine but it still hurts.

You hear the announcement for five minutes, and you happily hear people complaining about the pretty girl who stole all the robots. You're glad you've taken so many as to create a reaction like that.

After about a minute's break, you hear loud thuds and screams. Looking up, you find the giant zero pointer that you were warned about.

God damn your ego.

I really wanna show off but it's not necessary. But likeeee-

Fuck it. You hop on another three pointer, shutting it off as you use it to get to the metal giant.

Up stairs and downstairs, you switch to a taller and much closer building, making sure there's no one around before calling it over, gaining it's attention quite quickly.

It only takes another minute for it to be close enough, and you pounce on it speedily, finally making your way to its back and shutting it down.

You have an extra two minutes, and you kindly decide to try and let the others have whatever glory they can muster and let your arm heal. You take a seat on the rooftop and watch more robots in the distance go down before time's up.

「★」