4

「★」

「★」

A week after the slime incident came your birrhday.

You were officially fifteen years old. Your birthday was celebrated in a victorian looking venue your dad rented out for the day. A big [desert] was brought out for you and you happily blew out your candles with a cute little tiara on your head.

You invited all of your friends and it really was your special day.

A few days after, you make a big deal and sell one of your bras (anonymously of course) for a good $300.

You immediately head to the mall with this new money and make the exuse you're just going out with a friend from school instead of being alone and he praises your bravery even after the sludge incident.

At the mall, you end up having a hard time carrying your bags. Too many hands full. Thankfully, someone cute notices.

"Hey uh- you need any help there?" a raspy voice asks you. You turn and are met with the prettiest little emo boy you've ever seen. And since you're you, you make that clear.

"Oh my fuck, yeah that would be so much help!" You smile, feeling the weight of a large bag already off your arm. "Also thats such a cute hair cut and color. It frames your face like really nicely!"

He touches his purple hair and his face goes a little red. He covers it up with a chuckle and grabbing another bag. "Thanks I guess...uh?"

You hand him one more bag, spiting the bags evenly. "[Lastname] [Name]. Thanks for helpin' me cutie who's name I also don't know!"

"Shinso Hitoshi."

You giggle and continue smiling, now starting to rant about how you wished they had more expensive brands at this mall. He nods along after realizing how much you liked being agreed with and how much he enjoyed to see your face light up when he agreed with you.

Finally, 7pm rolls around, and night begins to fall.

"Ah, I better go." you begin to mumble, pulling out your phone. "It's getting late, huh Shinso?"

"Uhm- I could walk you wherever you're going if you want?" The boy offers, and you chuckle and prick his nose with your index finger.

"It's fine silly, I'll just have my friend pick me up! Oh- while we're here gimme your number so we can do this again sometime!!"

You grab his phone and shove it in his face for the ID. Hitoshi doesn't mind, still contemplating how someone could go this long without questioning his quirk; without running away.

He doesn't see the quick selfie you take on his phone to put as your contact photo. You smile to yourself at the cute picture and hand him back his phone. Suddenly, you hear a car honking from where you stand just outside the mall, and you find one of your followers friends and in the passenger seat, closest to you-

"Katsuki!!!" you call, grabbing your bags and quickly wiggling yourself into the back seat. You lower the window from the car and wave dramatically at Shinso, calling loudly 'GOODBYEEEE' as the car speeds off on to the highway.

Hitoshi looks down at his phone, opening it up to find your contact.

You are now chatting with:

♡ [Name]!!! ٩( ᐛ )و ♡

         ♡ Sweetie Pie Shinso♡

Tell me whenever ur at the mall agian

Im not rlly ever busy so ill
join u

♡ [Name]!!! ٩( ᐛ )و ♡

tyyyy!!! ♡♡♡

cant wait 2 hang with uuu

xoxo ╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

                  ♡ Sweetie Pie Shinso ♡

Shinso smiles to himself as he notices how quickly you respond to him.

「★」

In a car about five minutes away from the mall, a little laugh is heard from the backseat.

The blonde sitting in the passenger seat turns back around, a confused and frustrated (as always) look on his face.

"What're you laughing about back there, Disco Ball?"

You twirl a little piece of your [color] hair. "Just replying to this cutie I met at the mall eariler."

"Huh?" he grumbles, before fully turning back to you. "fuck you mean?"

Katsuki snatches the phone from your hands and suddenly starts typing as you unbuckle your seatbelt, trying to get your phone back from the stubborn blonde.

              ♡ [Name]!!! ٩( ᐛ )و ♡

Stop texting her

She's busy with me

Finally snatching the phone back, you hurriely type:

                    ♡ [Name]!!! ٩( ᐛ )و ♡

IM SO SORRYYYY

MY BESTIES A FUCKJNG WEIRDO AND TOK MY PHOEN

♡ Sweetie Pie Shinso ♡

its fine

i get why someone would
act like that with u

ur kinda too cute not to

♡ [Name]!!! ٩( ᐛ )و ♡

STOP WAIT UR TOO SWEET

ur gon make me have a crush
omllll (〃•◡•〃)♡

You giggle to yourself as your best friend in the front chills, the guy in the drivers seat laughing and handing you a coke from the front seat.

「★」