30

「★」

「★」

After training most of the day, Hawks decided to take you to a nice dinner place nearby the training grounds.

You're messing around in the restaurant, shoving your face with the chocolate lava cake you ordered, until breaking news begins to play.

"EVERYONE IN HOSU, EVACUATE THE AREA IMMEDIATELY, I REPEAT, EVACUATE HOSU. THERE'S BEEN A VILLAIN ATTACK FAR BUGGER THAN ANYTHING WE'VE SEEN IN THE PAST TEN YEARS HERE-"

Hawks stands suddenly, catching yours and Tokoyami's attention.

"You ready to see what a real fight looks like?" he asks with a smirk. You cheer and immediately hop on his back, and Tokoyami nods nervously, following you and the pro out of the establishment.

「★」

You watch from Hawk's back as Endevor burns the fuck out of one of those Nomus.

"Down there!!" you poke the hero, and he lands on the cement with a laugh as you hop off of his back.

You make eye contact with your gossip buddy who's standing just behind his father and smile.

"Todorokiiiii!!"

"Oh, [Name]."

You rush over to the boy and give him a big squeeze. His eyes widen with shock for a moment, before the ittiest bittiest smile graces his face, and he wraps his arms aroud your waist in reciprocation.

You look up at him with a wide grin and flushed cheecks from his father's fire. "Hii. Hawks said that I can hang out with you!!"

"That's nice." he mutters, looking up at his partially disgusted and partially intrigued father.

"You. You're the girl who I extended an internship to, did I not?"

"You did." Shoto answers for you. He doesn't want your voice wasted on that bastard.

Endevor rolls his eyes at his son's attitude, and he sends you and the boy off to evacuate people while him and some old dude you've never seen before take care of the main Nomus.

You're only a little ways away, not even a few minutes later, when Todoroki recieves a text.

"Oooh, secret girlfried you're texting?"

"No," he flinches, his face scrunching up. "Midorya- oh right, Freckles."

"What does Freckles of all people want? Also, when did you get his number?" you question, standing on your tiply toes to see what the phone says.