35

Field Gama- that's where you're doing your rescue training.

You're too busy dumping a sugar packet into your mouth to power up (despite the fact you can't participate- you just wanna feel included!!) to listen to All Might's speil about the site it'self.

Group one is Freckles, Iida, Ojiro, Mina and Sero. You cheer for your angels from your spot on Shoji's shoulders. Basically, first to find All Might wins.

You cringe at how...well, cringy they sound.

Taking a good look at the screen you notice something. Wait- is he doing the Katsuki jump thing? Copycat.

"Wait. Why All Might got a fatty tho-"

"[Name] stop-"

「★」

Because of your broken arm, you were exused from the training, simply waiting in the girl's locker room for Mina so you can walk to class together.

You still actually had to change, but you went pretty fast considering All Might exused you early to do so.

You were basically done, just needing help putting your unform shirt back on.

And then you all hear something.

"Hey Midorya!!" an ear spliting voice calls. "I found the jackpot!!! Someone made a hole in the wall- A PREVIOUS GENERATION HAS GIVEN US A GIFT!!"

Looking to where Mineta's voice came from, you find an itty bitty hole in the wall. All curious, you back away from it with the other girls.

"Does he think he's being sneaky??" you snort, not realizing how badly you're making Mina blush, since your right flush agaisnt her, shirtless.

"DON'T YOU DARE- PEEPING LIKE THAT WOULD BE CRIMINAL!!"

"THEN YOU'LL HAVE TO LOCK ME IN SOLITARY CONFINEMENT CAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP MEEEE!!! I WANNA SEE YAYAOROZU'S CURVES- ASHIDO'S SLENDER WAIST- HAGAKURE'S FLOATING UNDERWEAR- URARAKAS FATTY- ASUIS UNEXPECTEDLY SOFT BOOBIES- AND ANYTHING I GET TO SEE OF [NAME] WOULD MAKE ME CREAM MY PANTSSSS!!!"

Until Jiro has enough. She puts her ear right up to the hole, poking the pervert in the eye with her cord.

You just look confused. "Why didn't he say anything about Jiro?? If I was a dude, I would date her."

"R-really??" she stutters out, obviously embarrassed from her lack of a compliment. You smile.

"No duh. You're like, super hot. In America, you're like that early 2000's slim body type that like everyone wanted. Don't even worry 'bout it baby!"

She just runs away to her locker, tomato red.

「★」

The day eventually ends, and your good hand is holding onto Katsuki's. He's ranting about how shitty his internship was, and you're hyping him up, when-

"[Nameeee], Bakugooo!"

You feel a large hand on your shoulder, and looking over it you find Kirishima.

"Hellooo!!" you grin. "Got any candy?"

Mina pulls up on your other side, making Kaminari- who was just a bit too slow to the spot- pout. "That's exactly what we were wondering about!! Well, kinda-"

Sero smiles from Katsuki's free side. "There's a new ice cream shop in town! We wanted you guys to check it out with us-"

"Ice cream!!!" you grin up at Katsuki. "Baby can we go? Pleaseeee. Pleaseeee!! I'll stay over at your house for the rest of the week so your mom doesn't get on your ass!!"

He rolls his eyes, squeezing your hand just enough it's only between you two. "Tch. Whatever, just make if quick."

"Yayyy!!!" everyone else cheers loudly, immediately going off yapping.

Katsuki then realizes he's made a big mistake.

"God fucking dammit."

「★」