36

A little while passes, and thanks to recovery girl you're all back to normal.

"I hate finalsssss." you whine into your desk, feeling a headache coming on with all the thinking you're gonna have to do. You placed 15th out of 21.

Mina and Kaminari both complain about having not taken any notes over the semester, and you quickly remember you didn't either, kicking your feet like an upset toddler. Mina got 20th and Kaminari got last. Boohoo.

"We barely learned anything when we took our midterms so they didn't seem that hard but I'm kinda worried about these- we've been through a lot and they'll probably pull some punches when testing us." Sato complains to Koda. The two had placed 12th and 11th.

Mineta smirks like the ass he is. "As someone in the too ten I'm not too concerned."

"WHAT- YOU WERE NINETH IN THE MIDTERMS???"

Izuku offers to study with Ashido and Kaminari, and the person who scored 4th. He then turns to you- who's still throwing a tantrum. "Wait, I though you scored highly in the entrance written test [Name]?"

You look up with a pout, sniffling a bit. "I cheated off of Katsukiiiii."

"O-OH UHM-"

"It's pretty hard to fail if you just pay attention in class, no?" Shoto comments towards Kaminari, making the boy fall over in shame.

You lift your head from the desk. "Not everyone learns the same ways though. I don't get it at alllll. I'm not saying we don't have good teachers, 'cause we do, but the way they teach doesn't make sense."

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!" Mina and Denki shoot over to you as you complain together about how they go too quickly and do too much at once.

"Don't worry you three, I can catch you up to speed with the more difficult topics!"

You shake your head, smiling defeatedly. "Katsuki makes me study with him, sorry."

"I don't make you do anything you damn disco ball."

"Love you too."

「★」

You decide to sit with Freckles and his friends today, totally because of the stain incident and definitely not becausw you want to talk to Uraraka because you lowkey think she's really cool. Nah, that's not the case...

Anyways, Iida, Freckles, and Ochako all chat while you steal little bits of their food here and there, when suddenly, a pale and quite frankly ashy elbow hits Freckles on the back of the head.

"Oh, I'm sorry. You're head so big it's hard to miss."

You look up with a scowl immediately on your face. "Exuse me?"

Freckles smiles awkwardly. "Oh you're Monama from 1-B!! Ow, that really hurt..."

"I heard you guys stumbled across the hero killer." he comments, a cocky smirk on his face. Ochako holds you by the hand, trying to convince you to stay put in your seat and try a less violent approach to his obvious assholery. "Just like in the sports festival, class 1-A isn't happy unless they're the center of attention. But you do realize you're not in the spotlight because people think you're good heroes, right? It's just that you keep getting into so much trouble-"

You rise from your seat, and Izuku's eyes widen with fear for the bitchy blonde. He knows how you get when you're mad. And he knows how hard UA had to look past your seven suspensions from middle school to accept you- All Might had told him about the little internal battle the staff had about accepting someone who openly was so violent.

"Do you know what the fuck you're on about?" you grin- almost evily- at the boy.

"Of course I know-"

"Well clearly the fuck not, since you don't seem to know the shit I do to people who disrespect me and my friends. You tryna start shit? I'll fucking fight you right here you little attention whore. I'll make sure you never step ten feet within our class again you little wannabe bitch. I'll rip your ball sack and tiny little dick right off and shove them down your fucking throat right now fucker."

At this point you're right infront of him, gripping his uniform shirt hard enough a little rip begins to form. Your other hand is on his shoulders, your nails digging into his shoulder with no remorse- a warning.

"Don't fuck with me unless you want a hospital bill bigger than All Might's networth. Got it?"

He looks you dead in your eyes, and you definitely see fear- and smell it too- then he smiles a very obviously forced smile and rips your arm from his damaged shirt.

"You can try, but everyone knows that our class will surpass your at any mo-"

A crack is heard. Monoma falls to the groud.

"Not funny dude." Kendo sighs from infront of you, and you freeze. "You heard what happened, chill the hell out."

SHES SO PRETTY HELP WHAT DO I DO-

"I apologize for him- I'm pretty sure there's a hole where his heart should be. I know he has nothing on you though, huh [Name]?"

You blush. "TotallyIwasgonnabeathimupburyoubeatmetoitcauseyourereallystrongpleasemarryme-"

"Slow down, hah! I can't hear a think you're sayin." she laughs, messing with your hair with her free hand affectionately. "And I heard what you were saying, and I heaed it's supposed to be combat agaisnt robots like in the entrace exam."

"Woah really? How do you know that?" Freckles asks, everyone just as suprised as he is.

Exept you, who's still staring at the redhead with wide eyes and a flushed face.

SHE TOUCHED ME AKDBEIJDHEIENFJ-

"One of my friends who's a few grades up filled me in. I know- cheating- but oh well!"

Freckles starts muttering to himself, which snaps you out of your trance.

"How da-"

You kick the now awake Monoma in the balls. Hard. He faints and goes back to sleep.

"You're really mad, huh?" Kendo asks, placing her tray closer to you. "I'm really sorry [Name], I didn't know he would be so harsh. Here, you can take my cookie."

You cry happy tears. "I love you."

Kendo blushes, laughing then dragging Neito away finally.

「★」

You don't really listen as Katsuki bitches out Izuku. It's been a bad hair day, and you're just trying to get it to sit still.

Bakugo tugs on your sleeve when he's done, and you switch your little hand held mirror to your other side, taking his hand in yours like usual.

"Katsukiiii." you whine, "I'm tired. Can I just stay at yours today? We can just go home and study."

Looking over at you, the boy nods. You smile. "You're the best. You know that, don't you."

"Tch. Of course I do. You tell me like every day, shit gets annoying..." he brushes off, despite the little smile you can see him try to hold back.

It's not even fully because you called him the best. It's also because you said "lets go home." Not, "lets go back to your place", but you called his house home.

And that feeling- the idea creeping into his mind that you and him together in a house is home to you- makes him just as happy as getting the best score on the practical will. And he's so sure he'll do best because you've been saying it.

「★」