3

「★」

「★」

The day of the slime incident seemed normal. Sell shit, hang out with Tnt (Katsuki), and walk home.

On the walk back, you had a feeling something bad would happen. You baraded yourself for the feeling and reassured yourself everything was fine. You and Katsuki walked next to eachother while his two friends walked ahead. They joke around for a bit, you uninterestedly taking out a lolipop to pass time.

You don't know whats happening, but somehow the two lackeys are cowering in fear and running away. You and Katsuki look at eachother in confusion before you turn around fully, and, Oh. My. Fuck.

You want to throw up at how fucking ugly the thing before you is, you actually gag a little. "What the hell..."

Katsuki immediately asseses the situation; thats a villain. He wasn't to smart about trying to fight the bitch off though and gets scooped up just before you do.

「★」

Izuku has never felt more let down. Wandering the streets of Japan right after being harshly bitched out by his idol was painful to say the least.

His day gets both better and worse when he realizes a villain attack is happening a little ways away. As he walks, he thinks about how he still loves watching pros, but it will now be a harsh reminder of his reality; he will never be a hero.

When he realizes Katsuki and you are the victims, his heart stops.

But his body keeps going.

And he attempts to save you. Katsuki curses him out, and you don't really know what to do ("What the fuck is a deku???"). Especially since you have no idea who the hell this guy is. You continue to struggle, using your mirror shards to shine the light ok Katsuki's explosions into the villain's eyes and using shards of yourself to stab him.

The insane act of the green boy prompts the number one hero himself to step in and stop the madness.

「★」

You sit with Katsuki on the sidewalk, taking in all the compliments of the pros. You bask in their admiration of your strength. You aren't traumatized; you actually have a habit of not giving enough of a shit unless it has to do with money.

You promtly forget the random freckled boy and focus on messing with Katsuki's hair as he grumbles about being able to defeat it by himself.

You pull out a strawberry flavored air thingy you borrowed from a friend and Tnt walks away (read: waddles away) mumbling about not wanting to smell that shit and waiting until you were done. 

Because of that, you miss the conversation with Izuku where your bestie barades him. When Katsuki returns to you, you continue the walk home and eventually make it to his place.

"[Name]!!!" Mitsuki shouts as she runs outside. She hugs you tightly and checks your bruises and cuts. "Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry you got hurt!"

The woman turns to her son. "And YOU. I KNOW YOU CAN BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF ANYONE IF YOUR MIND IS SET TO IT BUT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO PROTECT HER!"

Katsuki rolls his eyes and yells back some insults, ultimately greatful that she cared so much about you and that he got an inderect compliment from his mother. You can see the tears in her eyes when she saw him practically the same, basically not injured at all.

「★」