8

「★」

「★」

You get through your common core classes by asking to go to the bathroom and just hiding in there for a good while, texting your friends before going back.

Lunch you spend being bombarded with questions by upperclassmen, who you gladly bask in the attention of- Katsuki acting like a guard dog as you answer questions and rave about random things with the second and third years.

Finally, hero course classes come around and if you're being a hundred percent for real, you just wish you were at the mall.

You're trying to reply to your dad asking what you want for dinner when All Might barges into the classroom. Everyone is in shock. Except you and Izuku- him because he already knew and you because you're typing.

"Welcome to the most imortant class at UA High-" he pauses and sweatdrops, calling out to you. "Hey uh, can you get off your phone kid?"

You sigh and nod. Frowning as you look up. Your irritated stare hits the old man directly in his soul and he knows you're counting the days until his retirement as he continues his speech. Call him MCR because teenagers like you scare the shit out of him.

「★」

In the locker room, you find your costume. Your quirk doesn't exactly work unless your skin is showing, so your costume is a simple white cropped tube top and matching booty shorts with a belt that includes super glue, bandaids and a holster for a knife, which is currently empty. All tied together with matching white knee high boots which were more to look cute than anything.

Some of these bitches very clearly have never read a fashion magazine, let alone gone outside and seen what actual cool people look like *cough cough* Jiro, Mineta, Todoroki, Mina, Tokoyami *cough cough*.

All Might explains how you'll fight in two-on-two practice battles, split into heroes and villains. He makes sure to mention that one team will have an uneven number of people because of the class.

You end up on Team B with the Japanese flag hair kid, and you're glad he has a long range quirk to help balance out your close range one. Same for the other guy with his whack ass arms.

In the camera room, you stand right by All Might, cheering on your best friend quietly. "Gooo Katsukiii!"

"PUNCH THEIR LIGHTS OUT TNT!!!" you start cheering as the fight continues, getting more and more intense.

Kirishima steps up to you from behind, and you offhandedly make a comment, "But why is the freckled kid going on a rant right now? It's like in those magical girl animes where they take twenty minutes to transform and the bad guys just sit there and watch. MOVE KATSUKI MOVE!"