10

「★」

「★」

Aizawa talks about about the results of the practice fights the day prior, and you cringe inwardly as the freckled kid decides to try and be a main character and act all dramatic. Finally, he announces that you will be voting on class representative.

You roll your eyes, hoping to god you get someone fun and not freckle face or someone like blue hair dude.

Everyone fights over the roll before Iida yells at you all to calm down. You mock him subtly standing behind him, causing Kaminari and Sero to choke holding in laughs.

"I hate democracy. Just let me rule over everyone and I'll be nice." you pout, imagining living out your pretty princess dreams.

The results come in kind of shocking- obviously you voted for yourself, but you're suprised to see two extra votes to your name. You look around, and two people catch your eye. Sero and Kaminari look at eachother before waving over at you, and you blow them a kiss greatfully. You turn back to the rest of the class before you see them melt.

The other people elected were Yaoyorozu and Midorya.

Midorya being the other person with three votes ends up losing a rock paper
scissors battle and ends up your co-rep.

Waking up and emerging as a butterfly, your teacher announces you officially as the class rep and Midorya as your deputy.

You scoot a bit to your open side as he sweats and shakes from your other side asking rhetorically if it was a joke. This guy really gives you second hand embarrassment.

「★」

You sit with Katsuki who's been dragged around by Kirishima and the others. Bakugo sulks on your left and the cute tallish pink girl named Mina is on your right.

You haven't ever thought about it, but she's making you question some shit. Like she agrees with everything you say and it lowkey makes you wanna give her a big fat smooch.

"I love you two for voting for me, I would have killed myself if some overbearing prick got it and ordered us around all the time." you grin, leaning on the pink girl's side with her arm over the seat, your legs on Katsuki's.

They blush from infront of you and while Kaminari short circuts, Sero rubs the back of his neck and responds. "U-uh yeah! You seemed really funny but totally powerful so we thought you'd be good!"

You smile at the two and grab Tnt's face and pout sarcastically. "And my pobrecito Katsuki got none- not counting his own."

He growls but doesn't push you away- he never has.

"I know there's five of you but you guys can be my angels, like that one American show!"

"[Lastname]'s Angels- has a nice ring to it!!" Mina squeals, hugging you tightly against her.

You roll your eyes as an alarm blarring ruin the moment, announcing that there's a breach in the security system. You almost fall as your group rush to get up, but you stay put and start to text Shinso.

"What are you doing Disco Ball?! Get up!"

"Nah, I'm good." you take a bite of your salmon. "I'm not tryna get trampled in that crowd."

You point over to the big group of students rushing to leave the building, crushing eachother in the process. From there, you get a glimpse of familiar purple hair and scream. "Shinsooo!!!"

Shooting up from your seat, you sprint over and wrap your arms around his neck, and he shyly but quickly hugs back.

"These dumbasses forget there's actual fuckin' heroes here. There is little faith for the pros in this establishment huh?"

"I guess so." he chuckles as you take his hand, using it to wrap his arm around your shoulders.

You gasp. "Ooooh! Did I tell you I was voted class rep!" you grin.

"Wow really?" he replies with intrest. "I guess these guys can't be as bad as I thought they were then."

He stays quiet finally as you approach your little angels, Mina latching onto your unoccupied arm. You chat with the others as lunch room finally goes quiet, then back to normal. Lunch ends a few minutes later, and you walk your little ass back to class with your group right behind you.

In the end, you punch a wall and have to stay after class to have a good talking to because somebody told the yell-y meanie nerd that he could take his place. Yay.

「★」