27

「★」

「★」

Despite the fact that the hero Hawks was not planning for you to be in Hosu at all during the training, you had stolen his info from the school and started begging him to let you- and the bird dude, who also ended up picking him- train there instead.

Your main argument was that you being with your friend would be a "great motivator" and how "interacting with the other heros there would probably help inspire" you or something like that.

In reality, it had been three in the morning on the night of the desicion due date. You woke up randomly with an idea that you couldn't pass up.

Miriko was cool. You can't deny that. But guess what?

Hawks. Was. Famous.

Creating that tie to him could lead to more fame and money in the future.

I really am setting myself up for success.

You seperate from Shoto, skipping over to Tokoyami happily. Despite the fact that you publicly beat him in the sports festival, he has so qualms against you, and dark shadow definitely doesn't care about that either, and the two of you yap a bunch about food.

As you exit the bus, the shadow kind of warps around you like a protective sheild. You don't really notice, as your texting your dad that you made it safe.

"Boo."

"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK-"

You drop your phone and your fight or flight kicks in, and you immediately sock whoever was behind you in the face.

You hear someone wince from behind you, but it's well deserved. You pick up your phone and sigh happily. "It's not broken."

Turning, you're about to go off on the bitch who did that, when you realize you just socked the #3 hero, or the guy you're interining with, in the face.

You wheeze.

"BITCH WHAT WAS THATTTT."

"I DONT KNOW IM SORRY-"

"Woah, lets just calm down." Tokoyami places a hand on your shoulder and watches you glare at the pro hero. "[Name], apologize."

You grumble something, and the boy pats you on the shoulder again to which you
mutter out a quick, "Sorry."

Hawks just starts to laugh. "You've got attitude kid! And great reflects, that good already! I'm Hawks, by the way, and I really should be apologizing to you."

You nod at the last part and calm yourself. "I'm Mirari and I forgot what this bitch's name is."

"Tsukuyomi, at your service."

The blonde hero grins widely, throwing his arms around your shoulders. "Great! Let's get outta this place and get some food before we start eh? My treat!!"

"I totally forgive you now."

「★」

ℝ𝕚𝕔𝕙 𝔾𝕚𝕣𝕝 || BNHA x Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara