93. Just kiss me

Sleeping was entirely out of the question. Peter just kept replaying the moment over and over again. He tried to think of something else, but that just made everything worse, with all the fantasies that made his body heat up like the sun. It was early spring, but by 2am, his blankets and pyjamas were on the floor and he still felt hot, so he got out of bed and walked to the window to open it. He stared out of it, to the clouds that were blocking the stars, and sighed. His head was driving him crazy.

Suddenly, he heard a noise. It seemed to come from inside the house. On high alert, he closed the window quietly and tiptoed to the door, wrapping a blanket around him in the process. He heard footsteps on the stairs now. Very carefully, he pushed down the doorknob, pulling it open to reveal a wide-eyed Robin with messy hair, in his pyjamas, breathing heavily.

'What- what are you doing here?' Peter whispered breathlessly.

'I couldn't sleep,' Robin replied. 'You?'

'Me neither,' Peter said. 'But-'

'Ssh.' Without wasting a second, Robin grabbed Peter's face and kissed him passionately.

Peter kissed him back, hardly restraining himself, but he pulled back soon. 'Are you sure? Do you think you are ready?'

Robin didn't even take his eyes off Peter's lips as he nodded without hesitation. 'Yes,' he said breathlessly, before kissing Peter again, this time even more intense than before. He walked them back into the room and Peter shut the door without breaking the kiss for a second. The blanket fell off, Robin's hands travelled over his body as Peter's slid his under the younger's T-shirt, breaking the kiss for no more than a second just to pull it over his head. As he threw it away, he lost his balance, falling onto the bed with Robin on top of him. It caused the younger to giggle and pause for a little, resting his head against Peter's. 'I'm sorry it took me so long,' he whispered.

Peter shook his head, still breathless. 'Just kiss me.'

'Gladly,' Robin said, as he closed the gap between them once again.

____________________________________

A while later, Robin was laying on his back and Peter on his side, leaning over him, his hand travelling over his upper arm and shoulder, taking in the sight of his beautiful body, just trying to process everything that just happened. 'How do you feel?' he asked quietly.

'I feel amazing,' Robin replied, smiling softly and putting his hand on top of Peter's. 'Thank you, Peter.'

'No, thank you,' Peter said. 'For letting me in.'

Robin looked at their hands and intertwined them, resting them on his chest. 'I love you, Peter,' he whispered. 'You have no idea how often I wanted to tell you these last few weeks.'

Peter rested his free hand on Robin's cheek, smiling gently. 'I love you too,' he whispered before leaning in and tenderly placing his lips on Robin's. 'So, so much.'

After that, he put his arms tightly around Robin's upper body, resting his head on his chest. Robin wrapped his arms around Peter too. 'I love you more,' he said drowsily.

'Impossible.' Peter felt sleepy as well.

'It's the truth.'

'Nah, you can't even begin to understand the depth of my love for you.'

'Mine's even deeper than that.'

'No. I will always love you more.'

'No, me.'

'No, me.'

'No.'

'Yes.'

'Go to sleep.' Peter turned his head a bit, pressing a kiss to the soft skin of Robin's chest.