Playing with Fire: Chapter 6: Sarah

William's eyes caught mine, foolishly I had been staring as he and Eliria fed on what had to be the third or fourth feeder to pass through the room. His piercing blue eyes burned through me, causing a fluster within. My eyes darted away but I was drawn back to him with some unknown force, he smiled wickedly and my heart thumped hard. There was blood dripping from his fangs.

I looked away from the menacing view, turning to the next crazy view. Drunk Nick and a laughing and sober Rowan. Sober because she was pregnant. Nick was trying to stick his tongue in all manner of places on her, while dry humping the exterior of her thigh. Then he started talking about Nick Junior.

"Have you got another kid? Who is Nick Junior?"

"Well," Nick said rather drunk and stood from the lounge.

Then he started to undo his belt buckle.

"Nicolas, do be a good boy and keep it restrained," Anton said with little humor.

"I'm just giving the lady what she wanted my lord."

"She asked who he was not to see him."

Nick grinned at me with a cheeky wink. It made me giggle. He was so naughty but there was an adorable streak to him that I could not get past. The man and his son were the same as each other, except for Nick and his demon red eyes. Both had messy brown hair, both had a fair complexion and lanky bodies.

"But what better way than to show her, my lord?"

"Would you really flaunt your wares to another woman Nicolas? Do you really wish to defile the sanctity of your relationship like that?"

He paused for a moment, the thoughts clearly rushing through his booze addled mind. Then he dropped to his knees in front of Rowan.

"I didn't mean it, baby. She means nothing. You're not going to leave me, are you?"

"No baby, I'm not."

"Phew."

Then he pushed her onto her back and laid on her body, settling in between her legs. It was lucky she was wearing a long peasant skirt rather than the tight and short one like me. He then started to sing to her again.

I would have thought that it was the alcohol that was doing it, making him a little extroverted and playful but looking at his sister, I'd say it was in their genes.

Speaking of which, said sister had moved further along the seat. Give her the chance and she'd probably have a hand on my leg. Or in between them.

Antonio was the boyfriend but by appearances, it would seem that they had an open relationship. I thought this because he didn't bat an eyelid when she propositioned me. In fact, he moved closer to me when she did. Maybe it was more open than I thought.

I turned and saw her smiling at me. She was rather close, her hands on the bench beside me and I knew why too. An enticement in cleavage form.

"Hi."

"Uh, hi."

My eyes looked past her to Antonio, he leaned his head on one hand, resting against the back of the lounge. With a sly grin and his eyes fixed on me, he took a sip of his drink.

I don't know if it was the done thing with vampires, that they only picked the beautiful but Antonio was hot. Gorgeously hot. Maybe vampires are like humans and it's all based on genes. He had the most incredible mocha skin, a stunning tan that I would love to have. Five seconds in the sun and I go pink and then peel.

Deep brown eyes almost matched his hair, he had a suave sophistication that could make a girl swoon with just one smile. And smile he did.

"So are you guys like born vampires or something?"

"William and Antonio are born vampires, I'm a turned vampire." Marty offered.

"Oh."

Then she moved as close as she could, her arm resting on the back of the lounge behind me.

"Just one. You need to ask him otherwise he won't say yes."

I turned and looked at Anton, his face hidden as he drank from his glass.

"He wants you to." Marty whispered in my ear "He just can't say it because he doesn't know how you'll react. But watch him. Watch his face, watch how he reacts by just this whisper."

She was right, he had a slight smirk hidden behind the glass.

"Ask him." she whispered, her lips sliding over my ear.

Anton's eyes widened as he watched her.

"Do you uh, want her to kiss me?"

I gulped hard when he nodded. Cripes, what had I gotten myself into?

Marty squealed with delight, clapping her hands.

"Pucker up baby."

Her sudden and rather loud delight made me jump with a gasp, I moved back against Anton.

"You're not going to catch a fang on my tongue are you?"

She opened her mouth and retracted them to what looked like normal, human canine teeth.

"Oh dear god that's weird," I muttered.

Marty crawled over my body, one hand on the back of the lounge beside me, the other on my waist. Somehow she had managed to wrangle me into a better position for her which wasn't so ladylike for me.

To accommodate her body in between my legs, my skirt went higher. Worse yet, we had an audience. Vampires, demons, elven princess and human feeders watched as the blonde vampire slowly etched her way closer for a kiss.

I was pressed against Anton's body hard, his free hand that was wrapped around me was edging under the corset top to toy with the skin below. Marty smiled as she closed in on me, her hips pressing against mine. The sensation of having a woman press her groin against mine was rather enjoyable and I think she planned it that way.

My heart raced as I looked at her, unsure of whether I wanted to look at her bright green eyes or the beautiful pink lips were full and parting in preparation for what was likely to be an amazing kiss. She was ready for me but was I ready for her?