Queen of Hell: Chapter 19: Anton

I could hear every single thing Michael said, every lie he spun, every thought he implanted into Sarah's mind. It was like he wanted me to hear it, he wanted to cause me pain and to make me suffer. If I were truly honest, I would say that he had won. Michael had hit the mark about every little thing that had gone wrong in these past few days.

I wanted to give Sarah the beautiful wedding but with the events of the downfall of the council, time did not permit. And as for their downfall, sure it was out of my greed, but I did it for Sarah as well. I could see how much pain the thoughts alone were causing, suffering the absence would not do her any good. So yes, it was out of my selfish greed, but there was some small part of it that I did for her.

Through the veil that Michael had put up, I could see and hear him talking, I could see Sarah listening, but if she said a word I would not know, I did not hear a thing from her. When she punched him I was obviously shocked, it was unlike my delicate Sarah to be so physical with her emotions. But having heard Michael call our child a monster, I could understand her anger.

Sarah cried for a few moments. When she felt the relief of the outpouring, she stood upright and smiled. I wiped the tears from under her eyes as she giggled.

"My hand hurts but it felt so good."

"Welcome to the dark side baby."

"Thanks, is there a welcome pack?"

I grinned cheekily. "Yep, it's in my pants, and you can play with it whenever you want."

She rolled her eyes, muttering something about me being corny and crass. We took the few objects to the counter, as much as I didn't want to, I unfroze the woman behind the counter. She'd been watching me for the entire time Sarah, and I had been in the shop. I was waiting for the moment when she approached us, and I wasn't enjoying the thought. I wanted for her to stop watching me, to stop looking like she's undressing me. But sadly this was my life, to have the lust dragged out for Sarah to see wasn't what I wanted.

"Good afternoon." She cooed as she took the objects. "Oh, you're having a little boy, how sweet."

Yes, how about you shut up and process the order.

Sarah smiled as she waited. When the woman turned away, her nose twitched with derision. She had clearly seen the woman's lust filled gaze and I wondered if Sarah needed to get a little revenge. And as a bonus, it would be great training for her new skills.

I moved in behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist as I leaned into her ear.

"Practice your lust, my love. Make her desire turn from me to you."

She gave no indication of what she was doing, nothing about her persona changed as she watched the sales clerk. It wasn't until the woman inhaled sharply, her fingers stopped what she was doing and glanced at us. Hesitantly she smiled and returned to removing the security tags from the clothes.

Her lips parted as she breathed in, clutching the edge of the counter. I could hear her heart beating harder as she tried her best to continue with her task.

Sarah looked at me as I moved to her side, a dark grin curled into the corner of her mouth as she turned back to the woman. I'd unleashed more of her dark side. This was a little concerning, not a lot of course but enough for me to be mindful of her nature in the future. Her eyes widened as she stared at the saleswoman, grinning just a little more as the woman whimpered softly.

"I said, turn her desire," I whispered in Sarah's ear. "Not make her practically convulse with an orgasm."

Sarah pouted, those big blue eyes staring up at me with a plea of innocence.

"Game over my love, let the poor thing be."

The pout got bigger as she fluttered her eyelashes.

"I am strong Sarah; you cannot win."

As the pout became a dark grin again, I felt a surge of lust rush through me.

"Oh you minx," I whispered. "Just wait till I get you home."

The waves began to increase, Sarah turned back to the woman who was now fine. My head became scattered with desire, pummelling me with a rapid rate that matched my increasing heartbeat. Turning away, I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone.

"My lord?"

"Bring the car around, quickly."

"As you wish my lord."

My hand gripped the glass shelf, feeling the cracks slowly emerge in a spider web like pattern as my fingers broke through. Another wave hit me, making me flush with an incredible heat. It felt like I was in a sauna and all I wanted to do was strip bare to find relief.

The black limo slid alongside the pavement; the driver stepped out to wait for us. Hearing the register drawer shut, I turned back to Sarah who was holding a few bags with one rather smug grin.

Slowly the grin turned into a smile, bright white teeth showing beneath the pink lips. At that moment Sarah hit me with another surge, one that made me weak at the knees with desire for her.

"Would you like to carry the bags, my love?"

Yes, I definitely needed to carry the bags. Her eyes lowered with a twitch of cheekiness in her lips, pulling back her offer.

"You know, it's okay. These bags aren't that heavy, and the car is only a few steps."

"Nonsense darling."

Awkwardly, I crossed the few steps to her, taking the bags as fast as I could.

"You, my love," I murmured. "Are absolutely incorrigible. What am I going to do with you?"

Sarah said nothing, offering a seductive smile she turned and walked to the doors of the shop.

"I have some things in mind." She offered as she looked back over her shoulder. "But of course, standing in a store isn't going to help you."

I followed after her, stopping as the driver opened the door.

"Where to my lord?"

"I feel like taking a really long tour of Manhattan, no stops, and no interruptions."

"Yes my lord."

I climbed into the limousine after handing the bags to him, no longer needing their cover. With the door shut and the bags in the trunk, we were on our way. Sarah giggled as she pulled the zip down on my pants, freeing the welcome pack.