Playing with Fire: Chapter 13: Anton

Sarah writhed with pleasure, her body arching and tugging on the restraints. I'd lost count at the amount of times she moaned rather loudly, called my name and begged me not to stop.

Now she couldn't do anything more than a mumbled moan, the deviant that I was had put the condom packet in between her teeth with a threat. If she dropped it, spat it out or bit too hard, I wouldn't feed her the last piece of the cake.

It hadn't been a large cake, a small round thing that would have been perfect for the two of us to eat with little issue. Except that I had coated her torso in it, licking and eating most of it off her. All that remained was one piece for a good girl if she behaved.

But there was a good reason for keeping her vocalization down, I could hear her voice starting to waver. As much as I said that I would continue until she lost her voice, I didn't really want her to do such damage. So this was a cheeky way of keeping her a little subdued and hopefully tomorrow she will still have her voice. I didn't want to explain to people why she'd lost her voice.

I could imagine their horrified faces. No doubt Marty would be grinning from ear to ear. But such things were not their business and I would do all that I could to keep our love from being obvious.

Sarah was covered in cake crumbs, remnants of icing and tackiness from the fruit. I didn't dare put the melted chocolate on her delicate skin, I feared it would burn her. But I really wanted to layer it on thick and make myself sick as I licked off her. She broke out into peals of laughter when I put the whipped cream on her, coating her with two large white mounds on her chest, topped with cherries.

That was a few minutes ago, now she was crumbling under another sweet kiss. I had to hold her hips to the table to stop them from bucking, determined to continue. The row of blueberries was now scattered, no longer resting along the center of her torso. Even the offer of me feeding them to her with my teeth was no match for the intense orgasm. Now it was just streaks of the purple-blue tinge, lines of color running over her ribs and waist.

As her body settled, I kissed the tender flesh of her inner thigh, watching as her body shuddered.

"You have been a good girl Sarah."

Even if the blueberries are gone. The packet was still in between her teeth, so I guess she's excused from her misbehavior. Not that she would be in trouble, ever. One look from those big blue eyes and I was a goner. I'd cave to her in a second, giving without care for myself or anyone else. Just her. I pulled the little packet from in between her teeth and tossed it to the table.

I wriggled my fingers and the restraints for her wrists let go, sliding over the table and lifting her to me. She shivered with pleasure as my fingers ran along her jaw, nuzzling into her neck on the other side.

Sarah clutched at me, the soft touch of her fingers dragging over my shoulder blades burned through me.

"Are you still hungry my love?" I asked as I pulled back a fraction.

She nodded, her grin made her look like she was drunk. I took the plate and sliced through the cake, feeding her the first forkful of many.

"My feet." she murmured.

"Maybe I'm not done with you."

"But I'm sticky," she complained and then opened her mouth. "And I'm still trussed up looking like a tart."

"Who is going to see you but me Sarah?"

She frowned at me and I caved, as I knew I would. I fed her another piece and watched as the restraints slowly slid away.

"Alright, but I'm not finished with you just yet."

Happily, she let me feed her the rest of the cake, I think that she was rather worn out. When it was done she wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. There was nothing more perfect than a needful kiss from a lover, a show of gratitude for the physical love that has just been given.

I pulled her legs around my waist and walked us to the bathroom. Setting her to her feet, Sarah leaned against the tiled wall and watched as I started the shower.

"Do you know that there is nothing more beautiful than a lover that is drunk with love?"

"I thought it was lust." she purred, walking over.

"No." I offered, shaking my head. "You don't look at me with in that way, you look like a woman in love."

She walked under the spray, wetting her entire body. Lathering my hands I ran the soapiness over her shoulders and down her arms, returning back up them and venturing to my favorite part. Well, parts. I could not lie, she was built to what I thought was stunning proportions. More than the hands could handle, an hourglass figure that was small yet still so beautiful.

"Anton," she whispered. "How can I survive without you for five months?"

"I don't know, I don't even know how I will be able to keep myself from you."

Her face filled with despair as she hugged me, her head against my chest with her arms around my waist. I held her tight, under the water that I had hoped would be nothing more than washing away the food. Instead, it had become a moment of pain.

"I'm working on it, Sarah. I know it is hard for you and I am making it worse by not telling you but I do not want to get your hopes up, it may fail."

"You have a plan?"

She tilted her head up, looking at me with a hope that I wished she didn't have. I couldn't handle her heartache if I failed.

"I do. But you need to trust me. When you go there Monday you have to look upset Sarah, you have to believe that we are going to part company for five months. Can you do that? Can you fool the councilors into believing our lie?"

Sarah nodded, returning to her spot on my chest. I could only hope that my plan would work.