Playing with Fire: Chapter 7: Anton

Living for an eternity, I'd seen my fair share of things that were a little out there. This life would be rather boring unless we found ways to entertain ourselves. Everything was fleeting and a moment of pleasure was over in the blink of an eye. Having said that, everything was also remembered in great detail.

Demon women were all too willing to give as their master requests, all too happy to submit to whatever debauchery comes to his mind. The love of their own pleasure the sole purpose of their agreement, it had nothing to do with what I might want. We can be honest enough to say that demon women were incredibly selfish when it came to their own gratification. If you couldn't run the entire race then they were all too happy to tell everyone about it and you'd never get a look in from another demon again. But the devil never had that kind of issue, the devil could run incredibly well.

As I watched Martine close in on Sarah, I could honestly say that all previous encounters with multiple partners paled in comparison. Of course, I was none too happy about the rabble of onlookers but there was little I could do about it. Martine was a vampire that loved to be in the spotlight, the center of everyone's attention. If she wasn't the focus of the room then she'd make sure that she was. So I accepted that all in this room would see their kiss.

Sarah was pressed against my chest, backing into me hard. Which of course made it difficult for me to see. I tried to move for a better view but I couldn't. But the lust was thick in the air, Marty's eyes wide with desire. As her lips pressed to Sarah's it was like all of the people in the room held their breath, unable to tear away from the view.

Marty's hand gripped under Sarah's jaw, deepening the kiss and ensuring that she got as much as she could before her one kiss was over. A soft mewl of desperation seeped from Sarah, her hands sliding over Marty's back. Her hands continued to her backside, pushing Marty further against her body. Marty giggled, the movement pressed me back against the lounge more.

Slowly and incredibly sadly, the kiss ended. Far too soon in my opinion. I do suppose they might have needed to come up for air. A rather unnecessary evil in the world of kissing. With a smug and rather happy attitude, Marty sat back on her legs. She pulled the hem of Sarah's skirt to a more respectable level, though I did note that she did it rather slowly and took a good look. Who could blame her? It was mighty fine.

"Anytime you want more." she grinned as the soft words cooed over her inflamed lips.

Her eyes darted to me with an unspoken offer. One that said that any time could be real soon if we wanted. As much as I could say yes easily, I didn't want to share. I could be selfish. I would be selfish. But luring the minx away from my love was going to be difficult. She was like a moth to the flame, unable to tear away from Sarah.

"You know d man, you're supposed to be about temptation and all things incredibly naughty. This party is rather p-g."

Marty's nose crinkled with derision.

"Do you wish to expose yourself in front of your master and your brother?"

"Well, not them. Kick 'em out and leave the rest of us."

Nick fell backward off the lounge and hit the floor with a thud, looking up at us.

"I don't think that's fair Martine. Kick your arse out."

"Would you share Rowan?"

"No way."

"Then you don't count." she said simply.

Nicolas did not look impressed. I can't say as I blamed him after all, this was a party for him and Rowan. This wasn't the Marty show. This had to be fixed before it ended up going down the toilet. Marty wanted fun, in fact, I'd say that all of them wanted it. They were stuck in a world that was crumbling around them and probably had a lot of stress in their lives. Looking for some kind of relaxation for a few days, wanting nothing more than to lay back and enjoy life.

I could make this better and in doing so, I could lure Marty away from Sarah.

"Maybe I can offer an alternative."

Everyone looked at me, anticipation at an all-time high. They were like a pack of rabid dogs, salivating at the prospect of their meal.

"Everyone that is in this room at the moment keeps their clothes on out of respect for the other people. If the bride and groom so chose then I can deliver something a little livelier."

Marty's eyes lit up as the grin slicked across her face hard and fast.

"But you need to have them agree without issue. I will not have my demons unhappy at something that has resulted from this."

All eyes swung to Nick as he lifted himself onto the seat beside Rowan. She shrugged and looked at Nick.

"What's on offer?"

With a wave of my hand the door was shut and the room filled with humans and vampires alike. Male and female, all rather easy on the eye. Of course, I wasn't the kind of being that discriminated, they were from all walks of life.

Short skirts, shorts that sat high on the backside, bare-chested males and women in tight tops that revealed far too much. It was like a flesh, leather and lace convention.

"All that you could want, all that you desire," I said as I stood, slowly rounding the large group of people. "Here is what you yearn for, hidden between the secrets and the lies. Each of you has something so tempting awaiting you, something that you fear to tell your lover. They are what you truly lust for, an idea, a desire that you find pleasing."

I stopped at the blonde woman, she was what I wanted after seeing Martine and my love kiss. I would give so much to see her lay beside Sarah and please her. It is all that I want, to please Sarah. There was no one else for us, I did not hold any need for anyone else. My fingers trailed along the underside of the woman's jaw, her eyes opened wider slightly as her thoughts of me peaked. It took so little to create desire, with just a flinch in her eyes I could see that she wanted more.

"Your desire." I said as I offered the group to them "Whether it be the opposite gender or the same, whether it be one partner or multiple. What you see as your temptation stands before you. All you have to do is be accepting of your lover's desire, of your own desire."

I grinned darkly as I looked around the room, they were all rather shocked.

"Do you dare take the devil's temptation?"