Playing with Fire: Chapter 9: Anton

The flames on candles slowly rose, lighting the room. It was like an island paradise, no longer in the middle of a jungle, we were now out on the water. It looked like an ordinary island holiday hut with the long pier leading to the beach over the crystal blue water. In the distance was the golden sand beach that Sarah had stood on, the jungle behind it.

A bed with pristine white sheets and mosquito netting artfully draped around the headboard sat to one side of the room, a claw-foot bath at the far end. At the other end was a large set of glass doors that opened out to an endless view of the ocean. Bright light shimmered over it, sparkling like it had a coating of diamonds.

But it meant little, not when I wanted to know what my desire had brought here. I smiled at Sarah, her own happiness returning with a soft smile. Best of all, we were alone. I was all that she desired and she was all that I desired. There was no one else that either of us wanted or needed. Just the two of us.

"Our time together is short but it will feel like a long time. There is no need to rush into bed if you do not want to Sarah, there are so many other things that we can do."

She nodded and sat on the edge of the bed. Gone was the tiny skirt and tight top, replaced with a soft cotton dress that hugged her torso and fell freely from her hips. Even I had gone a little tropical, a loose white shirt and tan colored cargo pants.

"Where are we?"

"It is a dream but in reality. Our bodies have delved into a world that is not here or there but somewhere that the mind creates. You can feel, you can touch, you can taste. Everything is real but it is fake. We are at the keep but we are here. Time moves at different rates between the two and in a few hours' time you will walk out of the room at the keep feeling alive and refreshed with memories of a wonderful and very naughty day at the beach."

She giggled, a soft blush crossing her cheeks.

"Maybe we could start with how things should have begun with us and not that naughty interaction on the chaise."

The pink grew a little as she looked up at me.

"But that was fun." she said quietly.

"It was." I offered as my fingers trailed over her jaw and down her neck. "But it was hurried and I wanted so much more for us."

She gasped when I kissed her neck, my hand gripping the other side. Continuing to lavish my lips over her skin I felt her touch on my body as she slipped the buttons of my shirt through the holes. One tender touch after another until I was divested of my shirt.

Her gasps filled the quiet morning air as my hand found the zip on her back and pulled it down. Slowly peeling the material down her arms as she laid back onto the bed. I understood what she meant by the first time seeing her naked. I was deliriously intoxicated by her beauty, her innocence. Unwrapping Sarah was better than any present, a lifetime of doing this was an incredible thought.

The dress was laid over the end of the bed with my shirt, my shorts soon joining them. My heart raced a pace that it had only done one other time, earlier on in the evening. It had never beat this hard for any of the previous.

Peeling away the last of her clothes, I tossed the tiny scrap to the floor and laid beside her. Trailing my fingers over her body caused her to shiver, she pulled me closer to kiss me. Sarah was always wary but her confidence was growing with each day. She wasn't scared anymore, eager to move forward in our relationship.

Hours melted away as we laid upon the bed, loving over and over again. Always slow and pleasurable, always gratifying each other. She was asleep now, laying in my arms and as always, never stirring. Sarah never moved unless I moved her which I was always reluctant to do.

The sun was slowly pulling away from us, our time here was almost over. But there was one thing that I knew she would want to do before we left, so with a heavy heart, I woke her.

Wearily she looked up at me, a sweet smile stretching across those soft lips.

"Again?" She murmured sleepily.

I laughed and lifted her from the bed.

"No my love, something much more fun."

Her arms wrapped around my neck, murmuring something about doubting it.

"Onto your feet Sarah."

As her head lifted from my body she opened her eyes and smiled, happily letting me put her onto the ground. Gripping me for stability she dipped her toe into the bath water.

"Oh that's just amazing." she groaned, plunging her foot deep.

Once she was in the bath I joined her, she settled against my chest and enjoyed the warm water. When her head became heavy upon me, I knew she had fallen asleep again.

"I guess I wore you out, sorry about that," I whispered.

I sighed and wished for Monday to be over. I'd never wished for time to pass, happy to take one day at a time and never contemplating the future but now I was. My life would be everything if I came home and found Sarah waiting for me. Dinner together followed by a night of love until our bodies and minds needed rest. Parting the next day would be difficult but knowing that she would be waiting for me to return, I could do it.

But before heaven there was hell. Five months of loneliness and yearning for her, five months of sleeping alone. Not being able to see her or hear her, it really would be hell. I could only hope that I will be successful on Monday.