Author's Note - PLEASE READ

Please read all of it!
Hey guys, I know this isn't a chapter, I'm still working on the next chapter it will be up soon. I would really love it if you guys can contribute to about the author part I really want to do. Inbox me or leave a comment asking me anything you want to know. The sequel, me, characters, anything! I'd appreciate if you did because I really want to do this.

Also I have a new story idea, the first chapter is already up if you want to check it out. It's different but like Arena, it has a strong slightly sarcastic girl character named Ellie. The story is called Deadly Stalker. Here is the description!

Have you ever wished you could change an event or wish it never happened but then you think that you wouldn't be the person you are today if it hadn't been for that one event. Well that's the story of my life.

When Ellie stumbles into a terrifying situation she has only heard about and survives, she's relieved yet terrified that she was a heartbeat away from death. Just when she gets back on her feet, she encounters yet another near death experience although this time, he stays. Death.

Now she has death following her, waiting until he can take her away from the living forever. A stalker is one thing but when death is your stalker, that's deadly.

I'll get the next chapter asap, it's most likely the last chapter unless I split it or I choose to add another chapter on John and Damon or wait until the sequel to see what happens to them, your choice!

Thanks for being awesome guys!
Cheers Jordan :-)