Amaririsu Beradonna

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
____________
–•–

         ANOMIE AWOKE BEFORE THE LIGHT PASSED THROUGH THE OPENING OF THE WINDOW to the east where her curtains were wide open

         ANOMIE AWOKE BEFORE THE LIGHT PASSED THROUGH THE OPENING OF THE WINDOW to the east where her curtains were wide open. She wasn't sad. She wasn't happy. She didn't feel anything. She wasn't depressed or disgusted. Or perhaps she was all of that, and it was only rushing through her so quickly that she didn't know what to feel.

Genma's arm was wrapped around her as if she were his lifeline. Looking at him now, sleeping and quiet and content dropped her to flashbacks of all her years as an Oiran. It was an oddly cheap feeling that made her blink as she hovered her hand over his neck. She contemplated the seals on her wrists. In one motion, she could slit his throat and be done with it.

"And you sure as hell aren't a murderer!"

She slapped her hand, once hovering over his neck, over her mouth with so forceful a motion that she saw him twitch. Panicking, she flicked her hand into a seal without a second thought. Sadly, her places to go were limited and she barely had time to process where her Chakra sent her until it was too late and she was already in Kakashi's apartment.

Appearing in nothing but skimpy panties and a loose tank top didn't sit well with him as she all but body flickered on top of him.

"You're kidding," were his first words when she tilted her head and glanced over to his sleepy face as his body slowly sat up from the bed she landed on.

"Good morning," she stated lamely as he kneaded his temples as he attempted to shift out of bed. His action tripped her and she ended up falling completely on top of him. Her reflexes were on par with his as his hands gripped her sides while her hands landed on each side of his face with her lips just inches away from his.

His eyes were wide as he was able to feel the heat of her body on top of him. It was early in the morning, so he was still barely awake, but he was awake enough to fell nearly everything underneath her thin top brushing against him through the much to thin material of their clothes.

Her eyes were hypnotizing, and he became much too aware of his hands on her sides. He even noticed that her breathing had slightly hitched in a way that made every part of him want to flip them over so he could run his fingers across her skin. Her legs were wrapped around his waist and he could feel a part of her skin against his leg in such a manner that it burned.

His heart thumped in his chest so loudly that he could barely hear her whisper his name. Hearing her hoarse and labored breath made him almost lose all sense of reason.

Her scent was what stopped him from giving in. He tried to ignore it at first, but a foreign cologne, nothing like the perfume she wore, was all over her and he could vaguely feel Genma's Chakra from her apartment. He knew it was stupid to feel hurt, but with this scent lingering on her skin, he felt oddly subdued. He even noticed bite marks up and down her neck. It was enough to gently slip out from under her.