Behind the Scenes [4]

4

      "Leave me alone. I'm stress eating," Anomie shouted, tossing her Kakashi plushie at the door where Kakashi stood, holding out two dresses.

      "Stress eating for what? It's not like you have a lot going on in your life," Kakashi retorted, and Anomie shoved more noodles into her mouth. "Now, do you want to wear the red one or the blue one."

      "For your information, Kakashi," she said, in between slurping. "I can't fit into either of them."

      "You can't be serious," Kakashi placed them on the bed, adjusting his tie in the mirror as Anomie continued slurping up her noodles.

      "I think it was the lentils," Anomie commented, laying down against her pillow after she finished her noodles. "Complex carbohydrates have bested me again."

      "Are you sure it was the lentils or the 14 muffins you ate in between shoots," Kakashi asked, glancing over as she lamented over the two dresses that could no longer fit her butt.

      "This character is making me sad, bro," Anomie commented, lifting the dress. "I'm eating away my feelings. Also, those muffins were delicious and free."

      "You plan on going to the cast party in nothing but your elastic pants and a shirt with a bleach stain on it," Kakashi asked and Anomie looked down at her shirt with a frown.

      "Oh, this? I spilt wine on it and didn't know how to get it out," she shrugged before leaning over with a groan. "I feel sick from the noodles," she said, attempting to hide the fact that she had grown depressed after having gained 2 kg in two weeks.

      Kakashi glanced down at his phone with a frown, "Ah, well, it's almost time for the party and Gai has shown up in spandex. I think I better sit this one out too." He scooted next to Anomie, simultaneously loosening his tie and knocking her to the side.

      "You were looking forward to the party. You can't just not go," she said, furrowing her brows together.

      "Nah. I was looking forward to the free food," he commented. "However, Gai in purple spandex is likely to ruin my appetite."

      "Pics or it didn't happen," she said as he grabbed the remote and turned on her TV.

      "You are so suspicious," he commented, handing her his phone after opening up to the text messages that Kurenai had sent of Gai in purple sparkly spandex.

      Anomie laughed, nuzzling closer to Kakashi's side, "I really would rather you went. Missing a party isn't much fun."

      "I would much rather be here," he informed her and Anomie bit her lip.

      "Okay, but people will talk," she said.

      "Meh. I read porn in public. Do you really think I care about what people think?"

      "That's why we're friends after all."

Author's Note

Anomie and Kakashi are too cute. This chapter is in dedication to the 3 kg I am still trying to get rid of after my shopping spree of macaroons and lollipop. Jogging is a pain in the asss tho.

I wish I had a Kakashi in my life tbh