Wasurenagusa

CHAPTER FIFTY-SEVEN
____________
–•–

            ANOMIE HAD A SPECIFIC SKILL SET THAT MADE IT SIMPLE FOR her to separate herself emotionally when tasked with sex

      ANOMIE HAD A SPECIFIC SKILL SET THAT MADE IT SIMPLE FOR her to separate herself emotionally when tasked with sex. It was how she got so talented at making men want her more every time they had her. In consequence to that, it also made it hard for her to actually be all there when she was with somebody.

      Anomie's eyes ran over Kakashi's face as he rested next to her in bed. She inspected the way his lashes fanned his cheeks, the way his head dug into the pillow, the soft set of his lips, and how his legs had curled around hers from under the covers. It felt as if he hadn't wanted her to go anywhere, as if he were afraid that she'd leave, and she gave him no such reason to not have these fears. Still, staring at him now and watching the way the light snuck in through the curtains was addicting.

      She reached over, as if to touch his face, but he had gripped her wrist before she could get too close. His eyes peaked open, lazy and mismatched, and his grip loosened. His fingers curled down her wrist, over her arm, and pulled her even closer. He closed his eyes and breathed her in, laying his head against her neck.

      "You're so clingy," she commented with a giggle as he further encased her in his arms.

      "Shh. You will wake the baby," he muttered, attempting to go back to sleep. Anomie smiled, her heartbeat becoming quick.

      "The only baby in this room is you," she retorted with swift amusement. He glanced up at her, resting his chin upon her collarbone as he stared at her with his Sharingan eye closed.

      "You're even prettier in the morning," he whispered, and she felt her heartbeat stall in her chest. Moments later it continued to beat as quick as before.

      "I am a mess." She pressed her fingers against her face and turned over so her back was facing him, wishing she had taken off her makeup sometime in the night. Still, in between nearly having sex with him in the bath and actually having sex with him in the bed, other things slipped her mind. Still, she'd never forget the way touched her, so carefully as if she'd break. She'd never forget the way he felt as he kissed softly with small and light pecks over her swollen lips and her tender neck.

      "A mess?" Kakashi chuckled, reaching over to wind his arms around her and kiss her hair. He inhaled the scent of amber and vanilla. "Since when are you not so certain you are the prettiest one in the room?"

      Her cheeks were burning, her heart was thumping noisily in her ribs, and she was smiling. "It was true until I saw you this morning. Not sure I can compare anymore."

      He laughed now, kissing her neck and watching her giggle at the touch. It was light, airy as she was rolled on her back with him on top, trapping her in between his arms. She inspected the red markings on his skin, the curves of his muscles, the soft glow of his smile, and his eye that seared into her own. Slowly, he leaned down to kiss her, but her hand stopped him, rushing to cup his mouth. He raised both brows in protest, to which she shrugged sheepishly.