Gurajiorasu

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
____________
–•–

        WHEN ANOMIE FIRST JOINED OROCHIMARU, SHE HAD WORKED INSISTENTLY NIGHT and day to bring his organization to the dirt

        WHEN ANOMIE FIRST JOINED OROCHIMARU, SHE HAD WORKED INSISTENTLY NIGHT and day to bring his organization to the dirt. Even her enemies who slander her name with lies and mostly truth actually, could never say that she was ever lazy. She always was one to give her full body into every deed, so when she joined the Akatsuki, she had taken that same work ethic towards that as well. 

        "First mission I've ever failed and they treat it like the end of the world," Anomie said with a bitter smile as she glanced towards the exit of the base. She rolled her eyes, already exhausted from Konan's long scolding about the importance of the ring that Anomie failed to retrieve.

Anomie didn't particularly care either way, especially since she was mostly interested in hiding the giant bags under her eyes from the long hours of crying before she finally met up with Kisame at the front of the Akatsuki base to the west.

Her stomach wound still throbbed as it slightly opened due to excessive sobbing and her own incompetence when it came down to using healing techniques. Perhaps that was why she barely felt the hostile Chakra until it swept down on her form in the makings of a red, multibladed scythe. She turned into smoke and reformed behind Hidan who twisted his body around, dislodging his scythe from the stone bench she had been resting. His expression was rather maniac, contrasting her blank expression as she tilted her head to the side.

"Greetings in the Akatsuki are shit," Anomie commented, feeling her bandages begin to soak with blood when she dodged his next attack.

"Just looking at your face makes my blood burn. Jashin requires your death," Hidan told her and she grabbed the snath of his scythe before the heel of toe of the blade could embed in her chest. She pushed her hand against his chest and summoning a blade by sending a precise bolt of Chakra into the seal on her palm. A katana shot out and pierced his chest, going clean through.

"I hear you don't die," Anomie said, leaning forward and shoving him back with a kick to his legs. She positioned her knees against his arms so he was trapped while she sat on his chest. "So does that mean I can be as rough as I want?"

She gave him a sultry smile, the seals in her legs activating and causing blades to shoot out in her designated directions, skewering his body before she stabbed a smaller blade into his head. He continued to grin as she did as if it were the most exciting thing to ever happen to him.

"We didn't come here to have petty fights, Hidan," came the voice of Kakuzu. Anomie dared not turn her head from Hidan, lest she is killed, but she was also hesitant to have Kakuzu stand behind her.

She jumped off, spinning on her heel so she could face them both. "Always knows how to make a gory entrance."

Hidan let out a bark of laughter as he began to pull out the blades that pierced his body as if they were as small as splinters. "That seriously hurt. What did you coat that with? My body is slightly numb."