Oh God She Knows

"Camila! What the hell is taking you so long?" Kyla banged on the dressing room door. "You never take this long in picking out a freakin' shirt!"

I laughed at Kyla's impatience. It amused me. Camila and her fought like sisters. But I knew they were solid and no one could break them up. "Relax Ky, she's got a hot date with Austin tonight." I forced a tease in my tone, but swallowed my bile. It was bad enough to see them kiss whenever she came over for dinner. Granted the kiss was nothing more than a peck. I couldn't complain, half the time she ended up in my bedroom listening to music with me anyway.

"I do not!" I heard Camila gasp as she wrenched the door open. My breath caught in my throat as she stood there in her bra and jeans. She glared at me and scowled.

Kyla shrugged. I guess they were used to changing in front of each other. "Then what the hell is taking you so long?" the brunette frowned.

Camila caught my staring gaze and blushed, wrapping herself up in the shirt she was holding. She had abs. Toned abs that looked so kissable. I'd love to feel them quiver beneath my fingertips as I thru-

"Lauren?" Kyla snapped her fingers in front of my face. "I know Camila's hot and all, and I know that you love that sort of thing, but could you please just answer her question so we can take off? I'm starving."

It took me a moment to realize that I was staring. Not in a stealthy kind of way but in a 'I'd so throw you up against that wall and have my way with you' kind of way. And Kyla knew it. I found Camila raising an eyebrow at me as she asked which colour of shirt she should buy. The black one suit her well , which I found myself getting lost in easily, however, the red screamed 'fuck me' and it brought out the colour of her lips as well as the shape. Kissing her would be heaven and I knew those lips would send me over the moon and back.

"Red," I smiled and turned away.

"Thank God!" Kyla sighed and walked back towards the clothing rack. Once she was out of sight, I turn around to find Camila standing there, just looking at me.

"What?" I asked, running my fingers through my hair.

"Like what you see?" She whispered, stepping closer.

Oh hell.

"Cabello," I breathe as I found myself pushed back against a mirror. The smell of her skin was intoxicating. Her hair brushed my shoulders as she leaned in more, her eyes searching mine. She wasn't holding anything back. She wanted to kiss me. I could see it in the way she licked her lips as her eyes flicked from mine and down to my own lips.

I placed my hands on her bare hips, almost moaning at the warmth of her skin. We could get caught. She let out a soft sigh as my hands made their way up her sides, my thumbs grazing the outline of her bra-clad breasts. "Lauren," my name fell from her lips as she moved forward. Our bodies touching lengthwise. I felt my heart skip three beats as her breath washed across my cheek. "Not yet," she whispered huskily as I felt her lips connect with my cheek and she was gone.

I never realized I was holding my breath until I no longer felt her body in my arms. That tease! She had me right where she wanted me. She was going to kiss me. I saw it in her eyes. I guess with us being in the middle of a mall store where we could get caught, kind of scared her away. Either that or she really was just teasing me and leaving me wanting more. She didn't have to worry. I wanted more. I'd wait.

I sighed as I heard the dressing room door click shut and caught a red and blue shirt as they were flung over the door of the cubicle.

Camila opened the door again and finished doing up the last of her buttons on her shirt, giving me a cheeky grin and wink.

Think Again (Camren)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara