Ridin' Dirty

Lauren's PoV

The early morning sun hit me like a ton of bricks. I blinked when I noticed the time on the clock. 8:39am.

We haven't even been asleep for more than three hours, having spent the rest of the night making sweet love. Yes, it was sweet. So fucking sweet.

I turned and watched as Camila slept peacefully. The sheet was covering her waist, leaving her back exposed as she was splayed out on her stomach. I knew she had to be at her practice by two that afternoon, so I wanted her to get a bit more rest.

I, however, was oddly wide awake. I kissed Camila's shoulder and whispered that I loved her in her ear before getting up and taking a quick shower.

I figured she'd hear me in the shower and come join me but I guess she was sleeping that deep. When I returned back to my room, she switched positions, the sheet still pooled at her hips but her front was now exposed. I snickered at the marks that were left on her body from the night before. I guess my teeth got a little too carried away.

Her breasts were perfect in the sunlight. She was so fucking gorgeous and she showed me over and over again just how much she loved me.

Wanted me.

Needed all of me.

I was one lucky Jauregui.

After sitting on the bed and watching her sleep for a bit, I grabbed a pair of jeans and my bra and made my down the hall to my father's music room. I had inspiration come to me and she was sleeping soundly in my bed.

I sat down at the bench of my Grand piano. It was a sweet sixteen birthday gift. My fingers trailed over the keys lightly. I hadn't touched the thing in nearly a year. I probably needed to practice before I started to play in front of people.

She is the mystery

Beneath the blanket of stars

That one that you can't unravel

Even though you try so hard

I found my way home. The keys were flowing underneath my fingers as the words spilled from my lips.

"Try an octave lower," a low voice said in my ear and I froze.

"Camz," I inhaled deeply and licked my lips when her fingers danced across my shoulders as she walked from behind me, to stand in front me. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I noticed she was wearing my black sheer robe with nothing underneath.

"I missed you," she pouted, her fingers still on my shoulders, fingering over the bra straps. The sleepiness in her voice made it raspier and sexier that I bit my lip at the sound of her.

"I'm sorry if I woke you." I allowed my hands to move, grabbing the tie that was done up on the robe covering her body.

"You didn't," Camila smiled and stepped between my legs, her fingers running through my slightly damp hair. "I'm just sorry I missed sharing a shower with you," her nose was buried in my hair, inhaling with a soft sigh, "you smell amazing."

I was eye level with her breasts; the flaps from the robe were slightly opened. "You should really be wearing something more than that," I whispered.

"As opposed to your bra and jeans?" Camila leaned back and smirked.

"No one can see my nipples," I scowled and pouted. I brought my fingers up to trace her hardened nipples through the material of the robe. She bit her lip and moaned softly. "That feel good?" I smirked. She nodded silently.