Reigniting So Much More

Camila's PoV

I heard a knock at my door and hollered for whoever it was to come in. Kyla strolled in, rather she waddled in and smiled weakly as she tried to get comfortable on my bed. "I bet you're never having sex again, eh?" I snickered and closed my book for Family Studies.

"Funny Mila." Kyla stuck her tongue out and folded her hands over her swollen stomach. "I've missed you." She confessed.

"I know," I plopped down next to her and inched her shirt up over her stomach, observing how tight the skin was from her pregnant belly, "it's like we live in the same house and yet, we never see each other."

Kyla laughed and nodded her head. She took my hand and placed it over her stomach. "He's kicking."

My eyes widened with amazement as I felt the tiny kick hit the palm of my hand. "Wow, that's so neat."

"Neat?" Kyla scoffed and made a face. "He's driving me crazy, I wish he'd just tell me it's time for him to come out."

"Aww," I sat up and pulled her shirt back over her stomach, "I'm proud of you, Ky." She gave me a quizzical look so I continued. "You've come so far since finding out that you were pregnant. You never let your parents absence drag you down and that could've been so easy to do."

Kyla shook her head softly, sharing a smile with me. "You are my family, Mila. You and your parents. My real parents don't deserve to be a part of their grandchild's life if they can't accept the fact that I'm moving on with my own; with Austin and the baby." She shrugged, "it was stupid of me to be so careless, with the sex part and with you," I patted her leg, letting her know it was all okay now, "but we're all a family now and I love it."

"So you're happy?" I grinned.

"Very much so." She nodded and laughed as I leaned over to press play on my iTunes.

"This feels like old times, doesn't it?"

"If you minus the over grown stomach and the fact that you're...engaged?"

I knew that subject was about to come up sooner or later. "Uh yea," I chuckled and ran my fingers through my hair.

"You blurted that out with anger a couple of weeks ago, I have a feeling you weren't going to say anything about it." Kyla raised her eyebrow and settled down a little more onto the pillows behind her.

"We weren't going to say anything until after graduation." I reasoned but squeezed her shin, "I would've told you though."

"Yea?" She asked in hopeful tone. I nodded and she clapped her hands. "Yay!"

I giggled.

I hated giggling but only two women bring it out in me.

Lauren and Kyla.

"So when do you guys have this all planned?" Kyla played with my latest gold medal that I had yet to hang on my wall.

"What? Getting married?" At her nod, I shook my head. "We haven't really picked out a date. It wouldn't be for at least another three years."

"Wow." Kyla said in awe, "so she's it for you then. The one?"

"She really is, Kyla." I smiled and sighed happily.

"Good. You two have been either fucking like bunnies or arguing like cats on cocaine, and I don't like the latter one." She grumbled and rubbed her tummy. "Neither does the baby. When I'm upset, he feels it."

"I'm sorry Ky," I frowned and rubbed her belly again, pressing my lips to it, "I'm sorry baby boy." She was right though. Lauren and I have been having a few tiffs here and there since the whole Normani deal. I guess we've both been on edge with the school year coming to an end.

Think Again (Camren)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें