Teachers Pet

Lauren's PoV

I found myself sitting in Lit, my eyes looked on the student beside me. She knew I was watching her. Her lips curled into a grin as I threw a note on her desk.

Wanna go make out on the janitorial room? I drew two stick figures kissing.

Her head tossed back as she laughed out loud. The room turned in her direction and Ms. Pulson tapped her desk. "Miss Cabello, do you have anything to share with the class?" She raised an eyebrow at the brunette.

"Um, no Ms. Pulson," she cleared her throat and crumpled the paper in her hand quickly. I smirked. "Just reading a funny part, sorry. I was getting into it." Her chocolate eyes gave the teacher a puppy look and it worked.

"That's why I enjoy having you in my class, a perfect example of a student who finds literature important." Ms. Pulson smiled and sat back in her chair, continuing her own reading.

Camila looked at me and shook her head while chuckling. "Read." She pointed to my closed book on my desk.

I pouted and puckered my lips.

"Read," she said again and turned her attention back to her book.

I tossed another piece of paper on her desk.

Please? We can continue our session from this morning in the bathroom? Cabello... please? I drew a sad face.

Camila rolled her eyes and smiled, grabbing her pen to write something back.

Keep up the begging, it's such a turn on. She drew a grinning face.

I laughed and slammed my head on the desk. I sighed and looked over at her again, whispering 'I want you'. She was staring at me intently. Raising her hand quickly, she got the teacher's attention.

"Uh, Ms. Pulson? May I please be excused to go to the washroom?" Camila stood up as the woman nodded. I noticed her making her way to the front desk and leaning forward to talk quietly with the teacher. She was bent over the desk and I groaned. Her jeans cupped her ass perfectly and I even heard a few whistles come from the front of the class. Guys are such pervs.

Camila was making her way back to me, ignoring the looks from the guys in the class. She grabbed my hand and tugged me out of my seat.

"Wha?" I thought for sure Ms. Pulson was going to yell at her for taking me but she smiled. I was so confused.

After the classroom door shut, Camila pressed me up against the lockers. The halls were empty. "So, where do you want me?" She whispered huskily, her fingers trailing down my neck suggestively.

"Oh God," I groaned and grabbed her hand, making our way into the washrooms.

"Camila Cabello to the office." The loud speaker rang through the halls and washrooms.

We stopped dead in our tracks and raised eyebrows. "I didn't do anything wrong, don't give me that look." She swatted me as I gave her 'tsk tsk' notion with my fingers.

"Be right back." She kissed me quickly before leaving me alone in the washroom.

I don't know how long I was in there for but when she came back, she was happier than I've ever seen her. She knocked the wind right out of me when she hugged me, her face buried in my neck. "Everything okay?" I asked, my grin as wide as hers. I loved seeing her that happy.

"There was a phone call for me! Coach Caron," she spoke fast as her hands moved wildly, "he's the City Rebel's Coach Lauren!" She looked at me as if I were supposed to know who the guy was. "The community team coach!" She screeched and I shook my head. She was all kinds of excited. It was adorable. "He wants me to play for them!"