Information Overload

Camila's PoV

My muscles ached as I finished doing push-ups on my bedroom floor. I played a lot better in practice earlier that morning but found myself a little out of shape. Sex with Lauren was definitely a workout but I don't think that's what Coach had in mind when he told us to 'stay in shape'.

"Hey Mila," Sammy knocked on my door before peeking her head in. I looked up from the floor and nodded for her to come in.

"What's up?" I asked, standing up and stretching before pulling my hair back in a ponytail.

Sammy averted her eyes and chuckled nervously. "I just have a question for you," she sat down on my bed and I joined her, tilting my head to the side as she fidgeted. I placed a hand on top of hers and held her eyes. She released a breath and laughed embarrassedly, "well, it's about Sofi."

I swallowed and cleared my throat, holding her gaze even for a brief moment. "Please tell me you're not asking me how you should break up with my sister because I'll rough you up here, right now." You think I was kidding?

Hell no.

"No!" Sammy shrieked and stood up quickly. I had to smirk at the look on her face.

At least I knew she was afraid of me.

"Okay, just making that clear." I nodded for her to continue.

"Well," she played with her fingers and then turned to walk away, "nevermind, this is too weird."

"Hey," I sprang up from my bed and turned her around, "seriously, what's up? Are you two okay?"

Sammy couldn't help but smile and nod. "Yea, we're definitely okay, I just," she bit her lip and laughed again, releasing whatever nerves she had in her system, "how do you know when you're ready?"

I looked at her confused. Ready for what? "Sorry?" I watched as her cheeks turned red and my eyes widened. Oh my God. My sister's girlfriend was coming to me with this? "Sammy..." I laughed and shook my head.

"Forget it, I knew this was a bad idea." Sammy said firmly and spun around one more time. I cut her off before she got to my door and blocked her from passing. "Move Camila."

"No." I pushed her back and kicked the door shut, guiding her to my bed while I took my chair and rolled up in front of her, "you two are ready?"

I figured I'd try and be a helpful sister rather then an over-protective one. If Sammy were a guy, that'd be a different story.

Snip. Snip.

Sammy blushed but took a deep breath. "I'm not a virgin," she confessed, "but Sofi is and I just, I don't want to pressure her into anything she isn't ready for. It's like, ever since we started showing more affection in public, it's getting harder to avoid each other when we're alone," she sighed and looked at me for the first time since starting the conversation. "Last night she told me she had a few boyfriends and kissed a few girls, I really don't want to be her first knowing that I'm a safety net."

I raised an eyebrow and though I could hear the trace of fear in her voice, I had to still point a few things out. "Safety net? Sam, we both know Sofi and she's a very well put together young woman. She doesn't do anything she doesn't want too."

"I know," Sammy sighed and licked her lips, "but having sex for the first time is a huge deal and being someone's first is also a huge deal."

Yea, I found it a little weird talking about this with my sister's girlfriend but at the same time, I was more than flattered that she was coming to me. That made me trust her more, it made me trust her with Sofi a lot more. "When you're both ready, you won't be questioning it."