Can We Just Skip It?

Camila's PoV

A week went by after everyone had found out all of our teenaged secrets. Nothing was exactly easier but as far as The Cabello household, everything was perfect. Sort of.

Kyla spent hours in the bathroom with her sickness. Seemed like her being pregnant made her more of a drama queen then not being pregnant. She was my best friend though, so I didn't complain too much. Sofi however, was getting more girly by the minute. She wanted time in the bathroom to get ready and she was starting to wear some make-up.

"What are you looking at?" Sofi peered over her orange juice glass at me and I tilted my head, contemplating my words.

"Are you sure you're my sister?" I scratched my eyebrow and waited for her answer.

"Um, last time I checked?" Sofi looked at me, not really amused. "Jesus Mila, why are you looking at me like that?!"

Nope, she was rather annoyed.

"You just look weird." I shrugged and went back to eating my cereal. "Make-up and skirts?"

"You should talk." She shot back and crossed her legs, tucking hair behind her ear. "Besides, Sammy likes me wearing skirts."

I smirked. "Bet she does." I mumbled and when Sofi hit me, my spoon went flying across the table. We looked at each and both started laughing.

"Are you two making a mess?" Kyla came into the dining room with her own bowl of cereal.

"She started it." I nodded towards Sofi and ignored the protest. "Are you sure you want to go to school today?" I asked the brunette as she sat down between Sofi and I.

My mom and dad decided to take Kyla in for the time being. Dad spent a good part of the evening grabbing Kyla's things from her house and moving them into Alex's bedroom. My brother met some girl and they were talking about getting a place together by summer. Mom cleared his stuff out and packed them in the basement, leaving the room strictly Kyla's. I felt sorry for my dad, aside from Austin, he was surrounded by six females every evening.

"I feel much better then yesterday," Kyla nodded. "But your mom said she'd write me an excuse note just in case I don't feel better later on."

The room was silent until Sofi burst into laughter. "I can't believe Austin's parents invited you over thinking you were the one carrying the douche's baby!" She held her stomach and slapped her hand on the table, laughing a little harder.

I had to smirk.

Douche's baby. Leave it up to Sofi to insult Austin.

Yea, she was definitely my sister.

"That's not very nice!" Kyla frowned and patted her tummy, "it's okay, your daddy's only a douche half the time."

Sofi had tears rolling down her face as she got up to excuse herself, taking her breakfast dishes into the kitchen.

"She's mean." Kyla shook her head.

"Yea, she gets it from me," I winked and leaned over, pressing my ear to her stomach, "what's that baby? You think Daddy Douche is a douche too? Aww, sweet."

"Camila!" Kyla pushed my head away while she laughed. "He's been really sweet. Your mom made us a doctors appointment and he can't wait to go."

I smiled and settled back into my seat. "That's good Ky, I'm really proud of you two."

As far as I knew, the two weren't an item but Austin did call Kyla every night before bed. He was such a girl sometimes.

"Lauren's here!" Sofi whizzed past us and opened the door, practically flinging herself in the brunette's arms. "Oh I missed you!"