K I S S I N G

Lauren's PoV

I stood there against her vehicle for no more than a minute before I found her coming my way. I had to move out of the club quickly before Camila blew our cover, or worse yet, I punched the dense lights out in Austin's head. Or worse yet, I'd be the one to grab Camila, kiss her and tell Austin to fuck off. I straightened up and licked my lips. I didn't want to go home with Austin but I didn't have enough money to catch a cab back home either. I wasn't sure if Camila would even allow me near her after my outburst.

"Hey," she softly said, leaning over me and opening my door for me. We shared a silent glance while I slid into the passenger seat. She walked around and quickly jumped in the seat beside me and started the vehicle. "Are you seriously walking out of my life?" She whispered but her gaze was staring straight ahead, not at me.

"You know I couldn't stay away from you Cabello." I laced my chilly fingers with hers and squeezed them. "But I can't be around you when you're with Austin anymore. It makes me crazy and it's getting harder every day to stay away from you."

She finally looked at me. "I never wanted this in the first place," she whispered.

I hung my head a bit. "I know."

"And I can't keep doing this Lauren." Camila's voice was full of pain and heartache. "It's not fair to the three of us. None of it is."

"Camila, I'm sorry." I sighed and leaned my head against the window.

"Please just think about what you want to do," she pulled out of the parking spot slowly and glanced at me, "if you want to keep us a secret, I can respect that. It'd suck but as long as I'm yours alone then I'm okay with it." She pulled out onto the road and we both watched as Austin came out of the building, having a fit with Normani at his side. "One more week Lauren, I'll give you another week but then I've got to do what I think is best."

I didn't mind that she was giving me an ultimatum. I knew I deserved that. "Okay." I whispered and glanced out my window at the passing city lights. The squeezing of my hand brought my gaze to hers and she had this beautiful smile gracing her lips.

"This weekend is ours Lauren," she let go of my hand and clutched the steering wheel, "I hope I'm only yours by then."

I bit my lip but remained quiet.

Clearly the decision was a no brainer.

- - - -

"Go Camila!!" Sofi yelled as she waved her hands in the air. I grinned at the young Cabello who cheered her big sister on. I looked over at Sammy beside her, who remained quiet but was sporting an excited smile.

Camila was racing down the ice with the puck in her possession; she did a few tricks to psych the other players out before some bigger player wiped her out with his skates. I watched the brunette get up and immediately attack the player who made her lose her puck and concentration.

The referee blew his whistle as Camila flung the guy against the boards by his jersey and yelled profanities. That was the first school game she had played in since the week before and it was taking her a while to realize the rules were a little tougher.

"Cabello! Box it, now!" The referee hollered and pointed to the penalty box.

"What?!" I heard her screech. "He came after me and I'm the one getting fucking penalized?" She ripped off her helmet and threw her stick in the box before slamming the door behind her.

Sofi grabbed my hand as we made our way closer to the box at the bottom of the arena and she rapped on the window, waving at her sister.

Camila turned to look at us and she gave us her heart warming smile. Her face was flushed, she was sweaty and breathing heavy. It was a Thursday. I just had to wait until Friday night to escape with her for the weekend and be the one to make her flushed, sweaty and breathe heavily.