Home

Lauren's PoV

I moaned loudly against her heated flesh as she released her hot liquid into my questing mouth. She tasted like no other. No, Camila was exquisite. She was very rare and I couldn't believe she was mine. I couldn't believe that I was the one she chose to experience this with. Her hands tugged hard in my hair every time I brushed her enlarge bundle of nerves with my never ceasing tongue.

"Fuck Camz," I growled, my own body needing some sort of release. Everything 'Camila' got me worked up and now that I've tasted the 'forbidden' I knew I'd be constantly craving her.

I drew myself up her body, dipping my face in her neck and inhaling the perspiration mixed with her wetness on my face and chuckled throatily. "You smell so fucking good Cabello," I murmured in a primal voice. "I could eat you all night."

Camila groaned loudly, her nails digging into my back as she thrust herself hard a few more times on my pounding fingers before she succumbed to another long lasting orgasm. She held me close as her muscles twitched around my fingers, her stomach quivering against mine, her mouth on me hard and heavy.

She rode out her climax with me as I held her, smoothing her hair back, kissing her clammy forehead before releasing my fingers from her with ease. She hissed as I stroked her clit a few times and finally having pity on her limp sexy body. I rolled off of her and draped my arm around her waist, cooing softly in her ear until her breathing slowed down.

"I can't feel my legs," she breathed hoarsely, chuckling herself. "I can't ... think." Her chocolate eyes came to focus on me as she grinned satisfied. "Damn Jauregui, if I knew it felt that good, I would've had you down there the first time."

My eyes widened at her remark but dipped my head, blushing slightly. "It's all Jaureguis skill baby," I winked and traced a few patterns on her tight abs, "are you," I bit my lip before bringing my eyes to her, "I mean, was that okay?"

Camila raised an eyebrow and curled her lips into a sexy grin. "Where exactly were you just now?" She teased and moved her body to drape over mine, her hair cascading around our heads.

"I just," I swallowed as her tongue licked my lips seductively, "I wanted to make sure you were o-" I groaned when her tongue slipped past my lips and she kissed me deeply.

"Less talk, more kissing," she breathed against my mouth, sliding her sweaty cool body against mine, igniting it back to life with flames of arousal.

I obeyed. Camila told me how high to jump; I didn't ask how high, I just did it.

Her hand whispered across the planes of my stomach. Fingers dancing across the slick skin as her mouth moved graciously along my neck. A moan erupted from her lips as she cupped my heated center.

"Jesus Camz," I growled as her fingers were greeted with the hot liquid of my desire. She wasn't taking her time with me, she could sense the urgency in my need.

"Baby," she moaned in my ear, teasing her fingers around my clit before they ventured to slide through my wet folds, "you feel so good," her hot breath washed over my cheek before capturing my lips in a slow, heart melting kiss. My hips lift involuntarily but when they did, Camila's fingers were inside me, stroking me, setting my lower belly on fire with the pending orgasm building rapidly.

"Camila!" I tore my lips away from her, tossing my head back. Her body prevented my back from arching and it created delicious waves, knowing I was held captive under her.

Lips and teeth marked me all the way down my chest where she settled on my nipples, licking, biting, and soothing the sensitive flesh. She painted wet kisses down my ribcage, my stomach, stopping to dip her tongue playfully in my navel before heading southwards. Her fingers kept moving at a slow pace, my body jerking with gentle force. My hands were tangled in her hair, just tangling themselves, nothing more, nothing less. I fought the urge to push her further down because I knew if she was ready, she'd simply leave her marking post on my stomach and investigate her curiosity herself.