She's So Gay

Lauren's PoV

Her nails scratched down my shoulder blades and through my hair as she released a long moan. My tongue flicked over the tip of her hardened clit before I enveloped the throbbing nerve between my lips, sucking and licking.

"Lauuurenn," came the throaty whine ripping from the depths of her belly. Both of her legs were hanging over my shoulders, my hands grasping her ass helping her with the movements of her hips. "Fuck yea baby," she panted, "that feels so fuck- oh God," she thrust her lips harder against my face and I groaned.

I released her clit gingerly and stroked my tongue between the slickness of her slit, drenching myself in her hot wet desire. Every time I would moan, she'd get that much closer to the edge of her powerful build up. I winced as she tugged on my hair harder, her hips pressing more against my face.

"I told you I could eat you all night." I whispered huskily against her hot flesh before tonguing her hard nerves teasingly, easing two fingers into her slowly. I pushed my sweaty body up hers and slid into her deeper, rubbing the rough tissue with my finger tips lightly. Camila wound her fingers in my hair and panted so heavily against my lips, chanting my name over and over again as I pushed deeper.

Harder.

"Lloo!" She tossed her head back and arched her whole body, trembling with such force when my thumb roughly moved against her clit.

Camila was coming hard and she wasn't showing any sign of stopping. Her hips bucked as I kissed her, my tongue sliding between her swollen lips while moving harder into her. Her muscles grasped at my fingers and her teeth sunk into my bottom lip, biting the flesh while she came again.

"Laurenn," she groaned, releasing another loud moan into the quiet room.

The sun would be showing itself within the hour and we still had school but it was worth it, staying up all night.

The only thing that could be heard in the room was our heavy breathing. I relaxed my body into Camila's and sighed peacefully, nuzzling her neck as she tried to regain her breathing back to normal.

"I think we need to skip school," she whispered huskily and I rose up, quirking an eyebrow at her, she slapped me and chuckled softly, "I meant so we can sleep."

"Right." I nodded teasingly and straddle her hips. My fingers moved up and down her abs, watching them quiver beneath each passing stroke. "I don't think we can miss today anyway," I pouted, "you have a test, remember?"

Camila's lips curled into a smile before she tugged on the tie that was wrapped around my neck. "I lied." She whispered.

"You lied?" I asked, my voice raising in a squeak.

Camila nodded and sat up, her fingers trailing blazing fire on my skin. "I just needed you to think I was studying for a test so that I could prepare for this." Her eyes glanced around the room and then up and down my naked body.

"Cabello," I hissed playfully, "you sneaky devil." She grinned and nodded, brushing her lips under my jaw.

"Let's go shower," she husked and wriggled beneath my lap, escaping from me. I sat there staring at the empty bed wondering where the hell her hot naked body went. All of a sudden felt myself being tugged on by the tie and on my feet as she walked me backwards towards the bathroom, kissing me with passion.

I made a mental note to buy a whole collection of ties.

* * *

"Happy Birthday, Laur!" Sofi came running up to me in the grassy quad, throwing her arms and legs around me. I fell backwards because I didn't have the strength after having mind blowing birthday sex with my girlfriend all night.

I blinked and looked up at Baby C, who was still straddling my waist in front of school. "Uh, thanks?" I chuckled.

"Okay, now I know things are back to normal when my sister is constantly putting the moves on my girlfriend." Camila laughed and pulled Sofi off me then helped me up.

"She so wasn't complaining." Sofi shrugged and scowled when Camila hit her on the back of the head.

"Where's Sam?" I asked, brushing off the back of my jeans.

"She's coming," Sofi grinned goofily, "she's actually grabbing us a coffee from Tim Horton's."

"Ouu." I clapped my hands and picked up my shoulder bag, clasping my hand into Camila's. "I love good birthday coffee."

"I think we could use the caffeine," Camila mumbled and stopped at the front doors, leaning against the steel frame, "give me five minutes."

"Oh come on Camila," Sofi laughed, "you and Lauren have sex right before your tournaments and you find the drive to play hockey!"

Camila snapped. "That's different! I love hockey," she shrugged and yawned, "I hate school."

"Hey bitches," Sammy came up with a tray of coffee.

I've gained a lot of respect for Sammy over the past couple of weeks. She had watched Sofi fall apart in front of her very eyes and then saved her from everything. Sammy seemed more confident from the first time we started hanging out with her more. She was the quiet one who would blush at the word 'kiss' and now she was making out with Baby C in the hallways without a care in the world.

It was safe to say that Sammy and Sofi were good for each other.

"Caffeine." I hummed happily and she offered me a large French vanilla cappuccino.

"Up late?" Sammy quirked an eyebrow and wrapped her free arm around Sofi's waist.

"Actually," Camila smirked and leaned in close to Sammy, "we haven't slept yet."

Sammy snickered and shook her head. "Nice."

The first warning bell rang and we all split up to head to our lockers.

"Where did you want to go for dinner?" Camila asked me, leaning on the lockers while looking at me.

"Mmm," I ran my eyes up and down her body, "I like to eat in... only, eating you out."

"Lauren!" She smacked her hand over my mouth and blushed a deep red. "Okay, when you don't get enough sleep, blunt becomes your middle name."

I chuckled and pulled her close, capturing her lips with mine slowly. I pressed her up against the lockers and deepened the kiss, earning a quiet moan and her books to drop as her fingers threaded through my hair.

"Jauregui, Cabello!" Coach Lit smacked the lockers beside us and we looked at her, breathing slightly heavy. "Where are you supposed to be right now?"

"I'm exactly where I want to be." Camila smiled evilly at her ex-coach while drawing her fingers down my neck seductively, all the while holding the older woman's gaze.

"Class. Now." Coach fixed her shirt collar and pointed towards the hallway.

"You really need to get laid," Camila sneered and I widened my eyes. I so didn't need her to have detention on my birthday.

"HA!" I laughed and waved my hand. "She's kidding, Ms. Lit. She's had a hard long night and I don't think her brain is functioning properly." I tugged her towards me and Camila stood there, glaring at me.

"Actually I did have a long hard night," she smirked evilly at me and tapped her finger on her lips, "having nice long passionate sex-"

"Camila!" I yelped and slapped my hand over her mouth that time.

Talk about being blunt.

"Get her to class before I write her down for detention." Coach Lit said in a disapproving tone.

"She needs to get laid." Camila whispered as we passed the older woman.

"Stop that." I hushed her and we walked towards the classroom quietly before turning around and checking to see if Coach Lit was watching us.

She was. She was caught watching us and as soon as eyes locked, she turned red and walked away.

"She's so gay." I murmured and we fell into a laughter.

Best. Birthday. So far.