Say My Name

Camila's PoV

Lauren hissed as her back hit the doorknob on the door. She groaned as my lips trailed down her neck, hands cupping her ass as she found herself thrown on the bed with me landing softly on top.

"Cabello," Lauren dipped her fingers beneath my shirt, drawing patterns on my sensitive back. "Please," she begged.

I grinned against her skin and sat up, straddling her, avoiding her whimper at the loss of contact. "How come you never say my name?" I asked, my fingers slowly inching her shirt up over her toned stomach. I watched the muscles quiver slightly.

"What?" She panted, her mouth parted a little.

"You always call me by my last name," I leaned forward slightly, my fingers resting below her bra. "Don't get me wrong, I'm used to being called Cabello because of hockey, but you say it as if you're afraid to say, Camila." I drew out my first name slowly, so she'd catch on how to pronounce it.

"Where is this coming from?" She frowned with a teasing smile on her face.

"I've just never heard you say my first name before." I had her shirt past her breasts, baring the bra that encased the two creamy round flesh. Women were so sexy. I should've known I was a lesbian. Lauren gasped as my pointer finger traced the laced outline of her bra, barely touching her warm flushed flesh. She sat up briefly and tossed her shirt aside before laying back down.

"I'm not afraid to say it," she challenged, sucking in a deep breath as slowly undid the clasp on the front of her bra. "What are you doing?"

I didn't say a word. I was dripping with arousal at the thought of seeing her naked. I wanted to feel her beneath me. Writhing. Moaning. I knew that I could be pushing limits as I slowly allowed the material to slide apart. My heart hammered in anticipation, waiting to see if Lauren would cover herself up. "Laur," I groaned as the material revealed the beauty that lied beneath them. I captured her lips as she quickly sat up, clutching at my shirt. My tongue dueled with hers for dominance as my hands caressed her bareback. She was so warm. Pushing her back down to the bed, after discarding my shirt, we looked at each other, completely flushed and out of breath. We've never allowed things to get that far and I needed a moment to take it all in.

Her chest was heaving and my gaze wandered down to her breasts. They were so sexy. I closed my eyes and inhaled. I pressed my nose between the firm globes, getting lost in my arousal and her sweet scent. I placed an open mouth kiss where my nose was and felt her hands wrap in my silky hair, fingers tightening against my scalp. I lifted my head slightly and took in her facial expressions. Her eyes were closed, her eyebrows knitted together as if she were getting as lost as I was in the moment we were sharing. Her teeth chewed on her bottom lip. Then she opened an eye and looked at me, heavy with lust. I knew they matched my own. "Why don't you say my name?" I whispered huskily.

Lauren tightened her grip as my leg found its home between hers. She hissed with pleasure and lifted her hips to meet me in some sort of erotic friction dance. "God," she groaned.

I smirked cheekily, my voice laced with undeniable want and need, "my name isn't God."

She whimpered as I lowered my head to her chest once again, my breath washing over her nipples. I had to fight every urge in my body to stop myself from giving in. They were begging me to taste them.

"Oh fuck," she murmured as my hand cupped her other breast, squeezing gently. I moaned at the sensation of it as well, closing my eyes and reveling in it all.

"Still wrong name," I chuckled throatily. God it was all too much. She smelled so good. She felt so fucking good-

"Fuck Camila!" Her body arched up off the bed as I wrapped my lips around her nipple, drawing it into my mouth slowly, bathing the rigid peak with my tongue.