Chapter 2

Chapter 2

**

After school, we went to our respective house and decided to meet at the new club that was right around the corner at 8. And since Noah knew I was going, if anything happens, I know he'll be there. As for him, he was with Spencer and was not going to be home until later that night, so he won't open his big mouth in front of Mom and Dad. I could easily sneak out.

Currently, it was already 6 and time for me to get ready. I took a quick shower and let my hair down to let it dry naturally after the wash. I begin with my makeup. I decided to go for a little stormy look, yet simple. After my makeup was done, I check my hair to see it was dry. Quickly straightening my hair, I walked to my closet.

Tapping my fingers on my chin, I was little confused as to what to wear. Then my gaze fell on the black dress that was yet to be worn. The black dress had a deep neckline and was cross from behind. It fell just above my knee. It was perfect for the new club. Plucking it out of the hanger, I threw it on the bed and removed a matching black wedge before getting ready. I wore the dress and the shoes and applied some perfume, before giving myself a once over. Taking my iPhone, I checked the time. It was already 8, so I decided to leave. Since my parents were not home, I didn't need to sneak out.

As soon as I was home from school, Dad announced that he and Mom are going on a date night today and won't be home till late and by the time they are home, I'll be asleep.

Since I was suppose to meet them directly at the club, I took my car which I rarely use. The car was parked in the garage, so Dad won't even know if it's missing or not. I drove it to the club after texting both of them that I left. I saw Grace and Sam already waiting for me. They look pretty hot in their red and pink dress.

All the three of us walked ahead of the line. The bouncer looked at us and let us through without a question. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, we are underage and how are they letting us walk without any question. We were so outgoing that most of the club's bouncers and the manager know us. We were always in our limits of drinking and not making a scene, so they didn't have a problem. And this bouncer just happens to be the one working at the other club we go to. He knew us pretty well and made sure we reached home safely if neither of us had a car. Such a sweetheart.

We walked in the club like we owned the place. Heading directly towards the bar, we ordered 3 shots for each of us.

"Together?" Sam said, taking one glass in her hand.

"Together." Both Grace and I took the shot glass and on the count of three, drowned it together. We repeated this twice again and decided to hit the dance floor. We don't need guys to have fun. We three are good enough.

After dancing for around 2 hours or so, we decided to sit at a table. But before we could go, we heard a commotion at the entrance. Turning my head to see what was wrong, my eyes popped out of my socket.

The Three Musketeers.

Cliché name and totally cliché situation happened.

They were the three boys of our school. Like us, they were also together since forever. Going by, Daniel Armstrong, Finn Jones and Christian Andersen. They were 'the popular' of our school. Even though they don't sit with the popular table, they were considered pretty hot guys in our school.

"We have to get out of here before anyone of them realises and recognises us here. It will blow our cover." I said in a hurry. They both nodded and we were out of there in a light.

We reached the back of the club and sighed in relief. "That was close." Grace muttered.

"You think?" Sam stated. Shaking my head, we headed towards the entrance.