Chapter 20

Chapter 20

**

The rest of the Saturday went boring. I spend most of my time with Noah watching movies and playing video games. During that period, I tried calling and texting Daniel, but he didn't answer on either of them. I wanted to go stop by at his house and demand answers, but then it would have been wrong so I stopped myself.

I contacted Andrew and asked him to meet me at a cafe not far away from school. Since it was Sunday, he agreed to meet as he didn't have anything else to do. I had decided to complete this chapter and forgive him so that I can trust others (Daniel) on the topic of love and move on.

"Mom, I'm going out for a while." I shouted as I walked down the stairs.

"Mom's not home. Did you forget that they are out for two days?" Noah poked his head out of the kitchen.

"I forgot about it."

"Typical," he said, as he walked out of the kitchen with a plate in his hand. He placed it on the table in front of the couch and patted a seat next to him. "What's been going on with you?"

"What do you mean?" I asked, giving him a funny look as I sat down next to him.

"I observed you yesterday," he began. "Something is wrong with you. I can feel it."

I sighed. "Okay. So.." With that I began my story. I mention Friday night, what happened at the party and the kiss between Daniel and Elisa and the morning aftermath. Obviously, cutting out the part of us making out.

"Oh. Woah." He said, stunned. "I didn't know you had a lot of boy drama in your life."

"Tell me about it." I sighed. "I never asked for it."

"No one does." He shrugged. "What are you going to do next?"

"I'm meeting Andrew. I'm just going to let things go. After that I'll talk to Daniel the next morning." I told him my plan.

He nodded and hugged me. "Keep calm okay. Don't let boys control your life. I'm here for you if you need me."

I hugged him back tightly. I was so thankful for having Noah as my brother. He can be irritating most of the time, but I love him to death. "Thank you, Noah."

"You don't say thank you to your brother. The phrase, 'No thank you and no Sorry' is not only for friendship, it's applicable to family too." He grinned, hitting the back of my head.

"Hey!" I protested when he messed my hair. After saying goodbye to Noah, I left to meet Andrew at the cafe.

I reached ten minutes earlier than I thought and took a seat at the table. I still had time to spare so I pulled out my phone and text the girls.

Me: Out to meet Andrew.

Sam: why would you do such a thing?

I could imagine Sam making face while looking at the screen.

Grace: Ignore her. Why?

Me: i have to clear things with him.

Grace: Okay. Let us know how it goes.

Sam: Clear things? What's there to clear? All we need to do is give him a nice design on his face for what he did.

Grace: Seriously, Sam? There's no need for that. Skylar can handle it. Right Sky?

Me: Definitely. What happened was in the past. I've moved on. It's time to forgive.

Grace: See, I told you.