Chapter 5

Chapter 5

**

Did you ever want the ground to open and swallow you whole and send you to Australia or someplace awesome, just so you could run away from getting caught?

Because that's what I want to do right now, instead standing in front of the three musketeers. The trio had an identical smirk on their face while the both– Grace and I had a 'caught look'.

"What? Cat caught your tongue?" Daniel smirked as he neared me. I backed against the locker as he locked me between his arms. I looked at him biting my lips nervously. His eyes locked with mine before lowering them to my lips which caused my eyes to widen. My breath caught in my throat as he leaned forward. My back was firmly pressed against the locker, and there was no escape.

When his lips were just an inch away from mine, he stopped. His eyes moved back and forth between my lips and eyes and finally settled on my eyes.

"Did you really think that you could hide from me?" He whispered. I slowly shook my head. I gulped as he moved past my lips to my ears. My heart was beating in my ears now. "Do you want to find out if my kiss would be terrible or not?"

He moved to look at my reaction. I was shock as those words left his mouth. Daniel is going to kiss me? Hell, no.

When the fog cleared from my mind, I placed both my hands on his chest, which was hard might I add, and pushed him away with all my might. He raised his eyebrows and took a step back. I took a deep breath before looking at Grace who stood there mouth open along with Christian and Finn who looked shock themselves.

"Uh.." I tried to come up with a reply or anything that would break the awkward moment, but my brain came up with nothing. I turned towards Daniel, but he continues to stare at me.

My cheeks blazed at all the attention I was receiving. No matter what happens, I just can't work or do anything if everyone is looking at me. It just makes me nervous. I let my eyes wander anywhere but at them. While doing so my eyes connected with Sam's, who was eyeing the scene in front of her.

She raised an eyebrow at me and smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at me and Daniel. I gave her my flat look, before encouraging her to explain me why is she hiding in the dark and holding a bucket?

She pointed upwards and I discreetly looked up as Daniel finally came out of his staring. He turned towards his friends and were discussing about what to do. At the same moment, Grace turned her attention towards me. I pointed upwards and we both gazed up. What I saw shocked me. While we were talking with the three, Sam has been setting up the plan. I had no idea she was here or how did she find out we would come here. But we'll receive our answers later, now let's concentrate on the task at hand.

Grace looked at me questioning. I jerked my head towards Sam. Grace turned towards the direction and a laugh fell out of her mouth.

The boys turned towards us and raised an eyebrow. I coughed and looked away. "Is something funny?" Christian asked.

"Oh, yeah there is." Sam came out from the darkness and smirked.

"What?" A confused Christian said. The look of lost on his face had me laughing.

Sam tugged at the rope in her hand and the bucket that was attached to the roof emptied the water content in it. The boys were drowned in the water, but that was not the only thing Sam had planned. She ran back to where she came from and threw a bucket full of pink glitter. The glitter stuck to them like a second skin.

"I kinda mixed the water with glue, so the glitter might stick to you and it will be difficult to remove," Sam smirked as she came and stood next to us.