Chapter 13

Chapter 13

**

Just as the clock struck 7:15, we heard Daniel's voice through the door. There was a secluded room connected with the designated room of prank. That's where we were currently hidden. The door to the room was slightly ajar and all of us were peeking through it.

As Elisa stepped into the room, a gasp escaped my mouth. She looked...green. Literally. Her hair was vomit color and she paired it with a green dress. I actually didn't think that she will dye her hair just for a date. And the dress she wore was barely covering her ass. But her hair definitely highlighted the whole look.

"She looks," Grace began.

"Nature?" Sam ended. We all just nodded at her words. Neither of us was able to form a sentence.

The first part of our plan was to change her hair color temporarily. She had ordered brown hair color which we changed with vomit green one. The look of pure horror on Daniel's face was enough to tell me that he regretted agreeing to this. He was seen around with a Halloween looking girl.

As they went to take seat, Christian smirked. "Wait for it." The chair on Elisa's side broke as soon as she placed her butt down to sit. A gasp escaped her mouth at the sudden accident which later turned into a moan of pain. Daniel places a hand to cover his mouth. Humor dances in his eyes indicating that he is trying hard not to laugh. After clearing his throat, he helps Elisa up.

"Are you alright?" He asked, checking her for any injury.

"I'm fine. It's just my back." Elisa replied a little irritated.

"Wait. I'll call somebody."

Daniel moves out of the room to call one of the staff. They come back and replace the broken chair with a good one. Elisa checks the chair before cautiously sitting. Daniel takes his place in front of her.

"We apologise for the inconvenience. Before you, there were kids in this room. They might have done something mischief." Gary, the staff informs. He is going to be the main person helping throughout the plan. Christian must have already informed him about this mishap which was new to us.

"Good." Finn high-fived Christian.

"Alright, are you ready with the order?" Gary asked after a few minutes.

Elisa was about to open her mouth, but Daniel cut her off. "Yes. We'll have the specials."

Gary noted in his notepad and left the couple alone. Daniel turned his attention towards Elisa and asked, "Hope you don't mind that I ordered for the both of us?" At the end of the question, he gave his best charming smile.

The smile was enough for Elisa to turn into a puddle. "I like when guys order for me. It's hot."

Daniel faked a smile. "Good to know."

With that Elisa began her story of sleepovers, past boyfriend, make-up and dress. It was boring to say the least. How can people just keep on talking about dresses and shoes? It's like, okay we get it you have this choice and you shop from here, but please just shut up. I didn't ask for your opinion. That fact was unknown to Elisa apparently.

The food finally arrived halting Elisa from going on about how her best friend cheating with her boyfriend.

The first dish was cooked by the staff, so it was edible. The second dish that was coming was cooked by the guys and the third dish was basically just gravy which was going to be accidentally (purposely) spilled on her. We couldn't let the food come one after the other. That could create suspicion. She could pick that this was how it was going to happen. Like this was all pre-planned somehow.