Chapter 19

Chapter 19

**

I stirred a little before opening my eyes. I felt a light weight on my stomach. I squirmed to turn around and face the person whose arms are wrapped around me. My eyes fell on Daniel who looked peaceful while sleeping. The only problem was that I have to disturb his peace because my bladder was full and I needed to pee.

I tried to gently wake him up, but since he showed no signs of response, I smiled guilty before pushing him off the bed. I scrunched my eyes close when I heard a loud thud followed by few curses. When there was no sound of life coming from the side of the bed, I crawled to the end and peered down. Daniel lay there with his one arm hiding his eyes and other lying beside him.

The fact I knew he wasn't sleeping was because of the way he was breathing and that his hands were in a fist.

"Sorry. I had to pee and you weren't waking up." I said, smiling sheepishly at him even though he can't see.

He calmly lifted the hands off his eyes. I predicted his next move that's why I jumped out of the bed and ran towards the bathroom, locking the door behind me. He banged a few times before the banging stopped.

"Daniel?" I called out. I got no response.

I did my business and washed my hands. From underneath the cabin, I found a spare toothbrush. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I slowly opened the door. Cautiously, I poked only my head out first. When there were no movements, I stepped out of the bathroom. I walked slowly towards the bed as I saw a lump hidden in blanket.

As soon as I took the next step, a hand came around me from behind, holding my waist and the other, covering my mouth. I soon found myself against the wall with Daniel caging me. He had a devilish smirk on his face as he stared down at me.

"Someone has been naughty this morning," he said, his voice hoarse from the sleep. It sounded sexy and alluring.

"If only someone didn't have a tight grip on me." I stated, sassily.

"That sass will get you nowhere, sweetheart." He challenged.

I leaned closer to him, almost touching my whole body with his. "Oh, it will."

He looked surprised for a minute, before his smile turned into a smirk. He leaned in to kiss me. "I didn't think you'd have it in you, Skylar." He said after pulling away.

"You're in for a surprise then, Daniel." I said, smiling.

"Which I'm glad of."

Later, he pulled me onto the bed. We made out for a while until it was Drew who came banging at the door. Reluctantly, we pulled away because Drew did not get the hint. Daniel threw the door open and found Drew leaning against the wall, smirking at the both of us.

"Did the both of you have fun last night?" He asked, a look of pure smug on his face.

Daniel threw him a dirty glare, before blocking the view of the room. I peeked through the gap. "What do you want?"

"Well, if you would look at the time you would know that it's really late." He started.

"But it's Saturday." Daniel interrupted, which earned him a glare.

"Yes. I know. But since I'm home, you should know that we have family breakfast together."

"Oh." Daniel held a look of surprise as if he forgot about it until now. He turned towards me with an expectant look and a little sorry expression.

There was a laugh from behind him. Daniel turned around to face his brother. "The look on your face."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" Daniel asked in irritation. "What do you want?"