Chapter 3

Chapter 3

**

"Do you have anything in mind?" Grace asked us.

Sam groaned loudly and shook her head. "I don't seem to have any good plan which will work for them."

"Guys, is it really worth going through all this because of what Daniel said to you today and what Christian said to you whenever?" Noah voiced his concern, looking at me and Sam.

"Listen here, brother," I said, narrowing my eyes at him. "I colored your hair red. My older brother's hair is red because he blurted things out. If I can do that to family, I can do that to an arrogant pig."

Noah raised an eyebrow at that and walked into the kitchen with me hot on his heels. We were currently at my place, planning on taking our revenge on the three musketeers.

"Yes, I know that. But I'm your brother, I'll forgive you for the shit you do. But Daniel is not. He wants to make things even. He'll do whatever it takes." Noah argued. "Do you really think it's worth going through all this pain? You can always keep it simple. Like what you did with Elisa."

I bit my lips and turned towards Grace and Sam, who followed us in the kitchen. Both look thoughtful at what Noah said. He is right. I'm already in bad books with Daniel and I can't make things worse if he ever figured it was us.

I think Grace and Sam agreed as Grace replied, "I think Noah is right for once. We'll just keep it simple. We'll slim them too?"

"Yeah. That could work. We'll do that in front of the school. There's a terrace in our building. We throw the green weirdo from there." Sam suggested.

"Alright." I agreed after thinking.

"Good. I'm glad I could help." Noah smirked, popping an M&M in his mouth. I quickly snatched the chocolate from his hand and hugged it to my chest. He just rolled his eyes and walked away.

"For the first time, I could say your brother made some sense," Sam commented.

"Agreed." Grace snorted.

"Alright. Leave him alone." I said, eating the chocolate. "By the way, I printed that picture. It's in my room."

Both Sam and Grace ran up to my room while I walked slowly, enjoying the sweet taste. Entering into my room, which was a total disaster, Grace and Sam searched their way towards my study table where the pictures were situated. I had made three copies-one for each.

"Damn! This is so pretty! How did we get this hot?" Sam laughed.

"True that!" Grace agreed.

"Now ladies, if you would help me clean this mess before Mom comes, I'll appreciate it." I said, gesturing towards the messy room.

Both Sam and Grace looked at each other before rushing out of the room. They bumped into someone which sends Grace flying down.

"Wha-" Mom began, but then her eyes fell on me and around the room. Bracing myself, I covered my ears. "‌Skylar Nina Moore, what the hell happened to your room?" She shouted. The room across of mine opened and Noah came out. He stood in the doorway of my room and whistled. He smirked at me, probably happy that I'm in trouble.

"Mom, there was this rat that came into my room and I was trying to catch it, but catching comes with a price so, ta-da." I explained, throwing my hands around. I heard laughing sound coming from outside my room. I glared at the three of them to shut up, before I kill each of them slowly.

"I want this room clean or else no chocolate for you this whole month." She declared. My mouth fell open at the threat. She knows how much I love my chocolate and this is what she does. The laughing stopped outside and they all looked at me, sympathetically. "Noah, I would like to see your room as well."