Chapter 32

Chapter 32

**

"That bitch!" Noah yelled, causing me to jump in surprise. "I'm going to ask Spencer to kill her!"

"That is a good idea, but it won't be necessary," I said, grinning.

After the date with Daniel yesterday, he took me home and kissed me goodbye at my porch. The kiss was amazing and slow instead of rough and fast which made me feel giddy inside. We were interrupted by my brother who opened the door and stood there like a bodyguard. After that, he didn't let Daniel come near me, clearing his throat when he thought he was about to kiss me again. "Relax. I'm only giving her a hug this time," Daniel said when Noah cleared his throat for the fourth time. Daniel gives me a hug and promises to see me tomorrow at school. Once we were settled inside the house, I explained Noah everything that has happened so far.

"So now what are you guys planning on doing?" He asked, looking worried. 

"We are going to ask her to delete that video in exchange of her video that we have," I explained.

"The dinner date video?"

"Yup," I said, nodding. 

"That's good. We all know how important her reputation is to her."

"Exactly." I said, smirking. 

"And what if that doesn't work?"

"If that doesn't work," I said, patting his back. "Then, my brother, we are officially screwed."

His eyebrows shot up and he nodded slowly. "What about Mom and Dad?"

"What about them?" I asked in confusion.

"They are going to kill you." He said, flatly.

"Mom might," I said in agreement. "But I don't think Dad will mind that much."

"He will if it gets you suspended." He points out.

"Yeah well, I didn't think that far and you should stop scaring me this much by saying all that things." I replied glaring at him. He just smirked and left the sofa to walk upstairs. "Where are you going?" I yelled after him.

"To talk to Spencer and see if she has any ideas to save your ass." He yelled back and I heard his door bang shut. 

"Okay then." I muttered to myself.

**

Next morning was a little stressful for everyone. We hoped for our plan to go smoothly with Elisa agreeing with us, but we can't predict the end she would go to, to ruin our life. Like always, Noah was more of a worrier than I have ever been so he requested me to take a ride to school with him and Spencer. He even called Daniel in advance and told him not to pick me up. Daniel wasn't planning to since we still had to deal with Elisa and the thought of us coming to school together would not settle well with her and before we know it she has shown the video to the principal before we even got the chance to talk to her. But Daniel didn't mention anything to him. For the record, I don't even think that Noah knows about us dating as I haven't come upfront with him and told him. I decided to find out. 

"Noah?" I called from the backseat as Spencer was occupying the passenger side. 

"Yes?" he said, slightly shifting his head towards me in the acknowledgement to proceed.

"You do know that Daniel and I are dating, right?" 

I looked at his face from the front mirror and saw him roll his eyes. "Even if you guys started dating recently, it was pretty evident how you felt for each other. Even our parents notice the change in you."