Chapter 14

Chapter 14

**

Let's just say that Christian and Finn took a lot of beating from Daniel as soon as he came back from dropping Elisa home. Grace, Sam and I were promised to watch our back. To say he was angry would be an understatement. I mean, why wouldn't he? We changed few of the plans and he wasn't in on it. It was surprise for him too, which of course he didn't take it too well.

After giving him a proper meal since he couldn't exactly have it. We decided to call it a night. Daniel wanted to see the video, but we couldn't let him see it yet. The expressions and the reactions he gave would want him to delete it. And I couldn't have that. So the video was safe with me, Grace and Finn.

"Alright. Let's call it a night. I'm tired with all the laughing and working." Finn said, smiling at Grace. She nodded and they both left together.

Daniel turned to me. "Do you want to go for a walk? If you are not tired, that is."

It wasn't that late so I agreed. "Sure."

Daniel walked up to Christian with me by his side. "Hey. Can you take Sam home?"

"Why would I take a psycho home? I want to live another day." He asked and denied all together.

"Excuse me. Did you call me a psycho?" Sam intervened.

"Do you have a hearing problem?" Christian threw back.

"Listen here, you-not-so-funny-joker, I am not interested in arguing with you and I'm definitely not going anywhere with you." She said angrily. "And I'm not a psycho!"

With that Sam walked up to the sidewalk and hailed a cab and went home. All the while Christian just stood there and watched her open mouthed.

"I could have dropped her." Whispered my brother from behind.

I was actually about to suggested that as soon as Christian opened his mouth, but Sam did not give me a chance. Noah walked to the car and waited for me. But I informed him that I will be home a little late. He just raised an eyebrow at me and asked me to be careful before driving off.

Christian and Daniel were whispering amongst themselves like a school girls. Daniel speaking fast with the hand action and Christian cursing every now and then. Later, Christian left too, leaving me and Daniel.

"You have any place you want to go?" I asked him as we began walking.

"Well, no. I did not think about where we are exactly going to go." He said, awkwardly.

"So, we are just walking to...nowhere."

"Basically." He nodded.

I chuckled. "Alright then. Let the journey begin."

"Endless journey?"

"There can never be an endless journey. It has to end." I said, looking ahead.

"Yes. But we don't have to let the path end it." He said, shoving his hands in the pocket.

"So, how come you took a notice in me after all these years we've been in the same school?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I haven't noticed you for the first time?" He asked, smiling sheepishly.

I raised an eyebrow. "That would be hard to believe."

"And why is that?" He asked as if genuinely intrigued by my statement.

"I've never been active around the school to have you notice me except being the sister of a football player. And we have never crossed paths until recently." I explained.