Chapter 7

Chapter 7

**

The most shocking thing is something you never predict to happen to you, and yet it does. This is what I felt as Daniel kissed me. The kiss felt so unreal that I just want this moment to stop so I could analyse it.

He tangled his fingers in my hair as he continues to kiss me. My body decided to work on its own, mixed with my brain and hormones, that I kissed him back. Just as I responded, he gently pressed me more into the door and wrapped his one arm around my waist to pull me close. A soft moan escaped me as he bit my lips softly. The sound was so embarrassing for me that it helped me clear my hormonal mind.

I pushed Daniel away and gasped at him. I was so in the kiss that I forgot the whole reason of me being here and talking to him. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. Hurriedly, I opened the door and left to find my two idiotic best friends who would help me understand what actually happened with me.

Since I knew Grace was meeting Finn at the bleachers, I first ran towards them. As soon as I reached the football ground, I quickly scanned the bleachers to find them. Finally, spotting them at the highest place, I ran up there. I stopped to catch my breath and found Finn and Grace kissing. I groaned. This just reminds me of my kiss with Daniel.

I walked up and pulled them apart. "What the?" Finn began.

"Shut up. Not now. It's an emergency. I need this person now." I cut him off immediately and turned towards Grace. "It's urgent."

She looked at Finn apologetically. "I'm sorry. I'll call you as soon as I'm free?"

Fin smiled and nodded. "Sure. I'll be waiting."

"Good. Now, let's go." I said and pulled Grace along with me. Our next destination was to find Sam.

"Do you know where Sam can be?" Grace asked as she tried to keep up with me.

I abruptly stopped which caused Grace to run into me, making me stumble. She glared at me, but I just dismissed her and concentrate on calling Sam. She picked up the phone and barked out a harsh what. I just rolled my eyes at what Christian must have done to make her so angry and asked about her whereabouts. As the words left her mouth, I set off with Grace behind me. I found her and Christian near the back of the school having a glaring contest.

"As interesting as this is, I need Sam." I told Christian. "You guys can continue eye eating each other later."

Both of them scoffed. "As if." Sam muttered.

I rolled my eyes as they continued to glare at each other. Having enough of it, I pulled Sam with me and waved a bye to Christian. Pulling Sam with me and Grace walking by my side, I stopped them both at the dead corridor.

"What was so urgent that you had to stop me from attacking Christian?" Sam asked angrily.

"You weren't going to attack him." Grace stated.

"How would you know? This crazy bitch pulled me before I could." Sam said, pointing at me. Bitch, my ass.

Grace rolled her eyes at Sam and turned towards me. "What was so important that I had to stop my make out session with Finn?"

I opened my mouth, but Sam beat me to it. "You kissed him." She made a disgusting face.

"Hey! He is a nice kisser. And unlike you, I like him so deal with it." Grace defended.

"But it's one of the three musketeers. It all for one and one for all." Sam argued.

"What is it to do with me kissing him anyway?" Graces asked, failing to understand.