Chapter 15

Chapter 15

**

"I can't wait to see her today! Do you think she changed her hair color back to normal? Or did she not find the hair color? What do you think, did she tell her friends about the date? Truth or lie?"

The questions kept coming my way. Noah didn't bother to hide his curiosity about the aftermath of the date. Lucky for me, he wasn't up last night to ruin my night with Daniel. By the time I come home everyone was asleep except for my Dad who was waiting for me. He just gave me a suggestive smirk before retiring to his room.

And now since morning, from the time I showed my face to my brother, he has been a little fourteen year old who just can't stop gossiping and wanting to know everything that happened. His question didn't stop coming, but after a point of time I stopped listening and my mind drifted back to park where I had spend time with Daniel.

"Hello? Are you even listening to me?" Noah asked, moving his hand back and forth in front of my face.

"Yes. I'm listening." I lied.

"Good. So where was I again?" He asked, placing his hand back on the steering wheel.

"How bad she looked?" I said, taking a wild guess.

"Yes. Right. Did you see her hair? I'm proud to say that I picked that color," he announced proudly.

"You asked me."

"So? Still my choice." He sassed.

"Do you ever shut up?" I asked, annoyed.

He looked offended for a minute, but then shrugged it off. "Nope. If I started getting offended, you'll start growing white hair."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, touching my hair.

"What? You'll worry about me. And when people worry too much, they start growing white hair." He explained.

"Who said that to you?" I asked, examining my hair.

"Google."

"Oh."

"Yes." He nodded and parked the car. "Let's see what we have in store today."

"Let's go." I grinned and unbuckled my seat belt.

Noah and I started walking towards the school, keeping our ears open to catch the flying gossip if possible. Since Elisa had practically announced her date to the school, there has to be some kind of question or rumors going around.

"Did you see Elisa? Do you know anything about the date of the year?" Someone asked, talking amongst their friends.

"Date of the year?" Noah whispered in my ears as we walked past the talking group.

"Too extreme if you ask me." I answered. Noah made a sound of agreement.

Soon we reached my locker and heard so many theories/stories going around. One was with Daniel and Elisa getting married as Daniel proposed to her. Other was about how she must have gotten pregnant with their night together, which was too extreme as the date ended just yesterday. Thinking about it only makes me want to puke.

From what I know no one has heard anything about it from Elisa. She wasn't anywhere to be seen either. After what happened yesterday, she could be hiding the truth because she doesn't want to damage her reputation or some fake lie is going to come out of her mouth. The difference between rumors and lies she tells would be hard to depict. Noah bid his goodbye as he had to go meet Spencer and fill her in with all the juicy details.