Chapter 10

Chapter 10

**

The next morning was a little unusual than before. Considering that my right hand was injured, it's been difficult for me to eat from the left hand. Naturally, because I am a righty. My parents and brother did offer to feed me, but I refused since I'm old enough to eat and manage from my left hand. This morning Mom did not feel like cooking breakfast, so we settled on cereal.

I took the spoon from my left hand and began rising it to my lips, all the while my hand shivering a little.

"You need help?" Noah asked as soon as a small portion of cereal fell back into the bowl.

I glared at him, but shook my head. "It'll take time. But I'll manage."

"This year?" He asked again. Though, this time he was smiling annoyingly at me.

I scoffed and decided to ignore him. I tried again and this time succeeded. I gave a triumphant smile to Noah, who just shook his head, chuckling.

After completing the breakfast, which took not more than 10 minutes, mind you– Noah suggested that he would drive me to school. I texted Sam and Grace not to pick me up. Noah pulled out of the driveway and then we were off.

"How's your hand?" He implored.

"It's good. Could've been better." I answered with a shrug.

"I want to be a part of it too." He suddenly said.

I looked up at him in surprise. "Part of what?" I asked, confused.

"What you're planning on doing with Elisa." He elaborated.

"How do you know it's Elisa?" I inquired. "I'm pretty sure I did not mention anything about her when Mom and Dad asked about it yesterday."

"You didn't." He confirmed. "But Sam wasn't so quiet when she exploded."

I cursed Sam for being so loud. "Why would you want to be a part of it? You usually are the mature one and want us to stop pranking. Then why?"

"Well one, you are my sister. And nobody gets away with hurting you," he paused to look at me before focusing his attention back on the road. "And second, she is going way out of line, and you pranking her once clearly wasn't enough."

I smiled. "Dad would be proud of you. Finally his son is not being a prude."

Noah scoffed. "Again, I'm not a prude. You are! I have a girlfriend and I have done stu–"

"Shut up! I don't want to hear about your sex life. Refrain from sharing too much information!" I yelled at him, totally disgusted.

"You asked for it." He shrugged. "So when are you planning on pulling the prank?"

"Probably today."

"You shouldn't do it today." Noah suggested.

"Why?"

"She hit you yesterday and didn't even apologise. If you prank her the next day, what is to say that she won't figure out that you are one of the pranksters, since she got prank the very next day. And not once, but twice this month. She'll know you have grudges against her. I know, she's not that smart to figure out, but you can't take any chances. And until it was Daniel who knew, it was okay. But if Elisa found out, she won't be so forgiving." He explained.

I never thought about it in deep, but Noah is right. She may figure out and will be pleased to see us getting suspended.

"When do you expect us to do it?"