Prologue & Cast

Hello Readers,

Let me introduce myself first.. I am Aparna !  I have been reading your stories for quite a few months and then i decided to pen down something  with my ever favorite stars: PRANUSHKA !

This is the first time i am trying on writing something.. so please bear the language and writing style.  Will try my level best to keep up to your expectation.. Hope to get your support on this..

Prologue

He was fire for she is the wind ; She was flames for he created the sparks...

No matter where life take them, eventually they find each other's way out just like how ocean waves seek the shore every now and then. Because they were destined to be together always... !!

Mira Shetty Sister of famous actress Nandita Shetty was a computer engineer by profession. Upon her sister's advice, she chose to follow her passion and is currently a graduate student in Fashion technology. Nandita, along with her beau actor Aaryan Reddy is the pillar of support for Mira.

Things were smooth, until Mira started to see a mystery man in her dreams. Dreams could be spare untill it comes face to face.. How things change and people react when they find themselves trapped in destiny's play...

Lets join the journey of Mira and see if she finds her truth and meet her real soulmate !!

Cast
———-
Anushka Shetty as Mira Shetty
Prabhas as Mr Dream Man
Jyotika as Nandita Shetty
Suriya as Aaryan Reddy
Samantha as Anamika

More characters to be added further ..

I would like to thank my besttt friends and my pillar of support Harithars4, arg_2307, hlw_itz_Pranushkian , Rjmace  and my fav writer Harshimusle22 ❤️

I would like to thank my besttt friends and my pillar of support Harithars4, arg_2307, hlw_itz_Pranushkian , Rjmace and my fav writer Harshimusle22 ❤️