Part 41

Heylo darlingz !!
Back with an update finally.. Thanks for your amazing responses ... Means a lott ! Last update was a bit worrying one for me... Not knowing whether you guys take the distance felt by Vaishnavi.. But your comments assured me !!
Hope you like this one too...

***

Love is patient, Love is kind !!It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud

It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs.

Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails !!

***

The next morning ! It was a peaceful and pleasant one for the people at Shetty home. Their kids are back home and most importantly, Together !!! Do they need anything more??

As usual, Savitri was preparing breakfast for everyone while Seetha was doing her morning rituals in pooja room. Venky and Prabhakar as expected indulged in their political discussions. The parents thought of not disturbing their kids as it was their first morning as a couple at their home. Afterall, they got to be together after so long. Hence thought of giving them enough space and time.

The ring of calling bell brought everyone's attention. They were surprised as they werent expecting anyone early this morning. 

Prabhakar went to attend them and were surprised to see Aaryan, Nandita and her Parents.

"Aaahhaa Bava Akka.. kiddos !! Savii, look who all are here! Come come.." He greeted and invited them inside.

"Akkaa.. Bava.. arey everyone is here. Is there anything special today?" Savi was equally surprised and See joined them.

"Thats what we wanna ask too. Miru have called us here. Telling there is something important she wants to share with us. Dont you know why?" Saraswathy asked and found them clueless about the matter.

Anand, by then had come to the drawing room hearing the voice of guests. He managed to walk taking slow steps.

"I have called them Amma.." They heard Vaishu's voice from the door. They dint expect her entry from outside as they didnt see her going out in the morning leaving Anand alone. She was having a gift in her hands. Savitri made a mental note of enquiring about it later.

"Akkaa..." She came to Nandu and hugged her. Nandita smiled and hugger her back.

"We want to say something to you all." Anand said. Vaishu looked at him smilingly and nodded her head.

"Yes. And thats why I called them here. But before that, there is something I have to do." She pulled her Amma's hands and made her stand near her Appa.