Part 33

Heylo darlings !
Dont be surprised... Its me... 😆
Back with a quick update in real !
Hope you will like this part.
Some updates are crucial.. like calm before a storm... 😉

*********

"No more explanations

"No more explanations. Its decieded !!"

"Anand !! Have you gone crazy?? What are you saying??" She was clearly mad at him.

"Haan ...I am mad. Madly in love with you. That is why I took this decision. Now what?? Don't you want to be with me??" He shot a question in return.

Vaishnavi slapped herself. "No! I mean Yes ... I want to be with You. But why do you have to do this?"

"Because I foresee a risk. Anyways we will do this one day. Why should we delay it then? I need you to be there in front of the registrar office at  sharp 10 am tomorrow. If you don't come, you will see me directly in front of your room. So my darling, don't try to be over smart okay??" He said in an extra sweet voice.

"But Anand... " She tried to make him understand.

"No buts! And Don't try to Anandify me. You are coming and we r going to be legally married tomorrow! So, my darling wife to be... Sleep well... enjoy your 'Miss' status tonight. Goodnight mwah" He disconnected the phone without listening to her reply.

"Hello

"Hello ... fine!" She whined and then chuckled at her man's words. He seemed to be tensed for some reason and suddenly came up with the idea of legal wedding.

She knew that he was not going to spill the beans on "Why this decision". May be not to make her tensed. Yet she trusted him blindly. As he said, today is the last day of her life as "Miss". Tomorrow she is going be "Mrs".

She smiled at the thought.

Mrs Vaishnavi Anand Venkitesh Iyer!

****