Part 29

Heylo people,
I am back with the update!
Sorry for not updating regularly. Have so many things happening in life. And not getting that proper mind to scribble down something...
Hope you like this chapter !!
***********

Anand was sitting on his high chair with a blank face. Neither Karthik nor Shreya was able to decipher what was going through his mind. They only knew that he wasnt happy. Its been months that he met his parents and today it was like meeting strangers.

Though Venkatesh could spend only less time with his son due to his work, Anand was more attatched with his Dad. They were the coolest Dad-Son duo one would ever see. They never hid any secrets and thats the main reason why Venkatesh couldnt accept what his son did to him and to his family when it came to the most important thing in his son's life. Hence the hatred. And None could really blame him for that.

One who knew Anand could clearly see how he have changed in these two years. The most vocal, happy, naughty Anand has become a moody, silent intovert. And they know what made him that.
His wife's absence.
She was his soul. His voice. His life.

This was known to Karthik and Shreya more than anyone. Thats the sole reason why they want to be with him in bringing her back in his life.

After almost 15 minutes of silence, Shreya came to him. She placed her palm over his and Anand felt her wet tears. He looked at her with a shocked face. He dint expect her to cry. Felt sorry for her though his attitude towards her was right thinking from his end.

"I am sorry Anand. I... She .. You were my family. I loved my Vaishu more than anyone and when I heard you cheated on her, I dont know why I couldnt think straight.. I felt like killing you. And especially when I heard that b***'s name along with you, my anger overpowered my every other emotions. I know what I did was a huge mistake. I should have given you a chance to explain yourself rather than blaming you. I also know that I cant undo those things now. But I promise you that things wont get repeated. Please let us both be with you. We will be there to support you no matter what. We will bring Our Vaishu back to you. Safe and sound. Please Anand....
We will not be able to forgive ourselves if you dont allow us to be with you !!"
Shreya couldnt complete her words as she was choked out of emotions.

Anand kept mum and after a few minutes, he sighed and held her shoulders. He looked at Karthik who was silently witnessing the scene. Anand could see his Bava's eyes reflecting Pain, guilt and helplessness.

He pulled Shreya into a sidehug and opened his other arm wide asking Karthik to join them

He pulled Shreya into a sidehug and opened his other arm wide asking Karthik to join them. Karthik was surprised yet utmost happy. He joined them with a huge smile.

The trio was determined to set things right. Because their lives now revolved around a single person...

 Because their lives now revolved around a single person