Part 16

Heylo my dear readers...
I am back !
I know you guys are confused...
I assure you one thing: Your Anand will unite with his lady love❤️
Now read on ;)

**************

Savitri and Seetha couldnt hold their excitement. Its been more than 10years since they had last met. They were going non stop talking about anything and everything recalling their memories.
The husbands shared a formal talk about their business and work.
Manly talk you know !

"Where is Anand?" Savitri asked.

Seetha panicked for a moment hearing her son's name. She looked at her husband's face expecting the usual response from him.

"He is no more" Venkatesh was non chalant. Seetha shut her eyes keeping a straight face. Her heart sank. She had no courage to look at her husband. Neither would it affect him any ways she knew.

Savitri sensed there was something not right between father and son. Prabhakar too. She changed the topic and pulled seetha to a different corner casually leaving the men behind.

"See" Savithri called.

Seetha was lost staring at the floor.

She held her friend from shoklders and gave her a hig

She held her friend from shoklders and gave her a hig. Seetha drift apart from her and smiled.

"I am okay. It is not what you think. My son is alive. He is dead only in his father's heart." She stared at a bewildered Savithri, who quickly struggled to wipe a tear from her eyes.

"Then? What is wrong? He was a sweetheart as far as I know. Where is he now?" Savi asked.

Seetha held her hands and spoke.
"It is a long story Savi. I can't blame him. Neither Venky. Both are right from their part. I hope everything will fall into place soon".

Savithri was clueless. She just knew things were not good on her friend's family too.

"She was a nice girl. Perfect for my son in all means. Its just that situations were not favourable".
Seetha sighed.

One thing Savitri understood. Anand had a girl in his life. And he chose her against his father, which is the reason for their seperation.

She held Seetha's hands tightly assuring her everything will be fine soon.