Part 12

Hello readers,

I m back !!! Hope you like the chapter...

**************

Anu was quite shocked at the revelation she made about Mr. D. Till then she thought Mira was just thinking too much. After all it was just her dreams. But it's all now happening in real.

Mr. D has come for her? Who was he? Why is he behind Mira? She know her since she joined fashion course. Before that, she know Mira was working as a software engineer. And she know everything happened in her life through her. Never once had she mentioned about any past relationships.

As per her knowledge, Mira was always single. And even Nandita haven't mentioned anything of that sort. She thought of finding it on her own. And tried to be as calm as possible in front of Mira.

 And tried to be as calm as possible in front of Mira

Two weeks passed since the engagement day. Aaryan and Nandu visited Mira's place but she refused to meet them. Abhi was leaving to Hyderabad in two days. Before Abhi leave, Nandu decided to speak to Mira. She wanted them to sort out things and thought of meeting her.

Nandita went to her home and found Mira lost in thoughts. She called out her name and Mira saw her Akka standing in front of her. She hugged her immediately and Nandu also hugged her back. It was more of sister's moment. Mira felt bad. She saw how her sister has become in these days. An unknown worry and disappointment reflected in her eyes.

Mira knew it was for her. She failed to understand her sister, she thought. All these days, she was not ready to meet anyone because she thought they would blame her. She dint even think once that they would be suffering because of her. Tears welled up her eyes and Nandu shook her head in NO asking her not to shed those.

She had to disclose the real reason with her sister. It was time. She can't hide it anymore. Mira decided. Immediately, she pulled Nandu inside the room and locked it from inside.

She made her sit on her bed and sat beside her.

"I can't hide this anymore Akka. I need to tell you this. Which is the reason for all this chaos." Mira looked onto her eyes intensely.

Nandu's eyes widened at her words. She prayed what she guessed to be wrong. If she is talking about him, things are not going to be the way they have planned. Nandu knew it. She felt hard to breathe. But waited for her sister to continue.

"I thought of starting a life with Abhi. Because I dint want to hurt him again. He is a good person. He could make my parents happy. I have seen how happy you all are with him. So I thought of moving on." Nandu frowned at her mentioning "moving on".

"Don't look at me like that Akka. I am talking about him only. The same dream man. All these days, he have become a part of my life. I don't know since when I started feelings for him. I began to feel something for him. I can't call it a crush or love. I seriously don't know. But then Abhi surprised me by disclosing his feelings and all of a sudden this engagement. I was broken Akka. I can't say all this to Amma or Appa. Already they are worried for my health. If I say, I am behind someone whom I have met only in my dreams, it would add up to their worry. I thought about this a lot Akka and then I decided not to destroy other's happiness for my stupidity. Even Anu asked me to move on."