Part 42

Heylo my darlings, 💁‍♀️
Hope u guys r safe and sound...
I actually thought of finishing my other story - For You first and then update this one... But I got some lovely reviews for this one and it made me write this part... Truely touched by your words.. ♥️
I had to literally read the whole story to get in touch with the Shettys, Iyers n Reddys... Honestly, I had no clue on how to proceed as I lost in touch with the story.. Anyways here goes the next part for all of you who patiently waited for the update and also to those who loved the story so far...
Thanks a Ton ♥️
Means a lott to me ...
Dont worry !! I am Not blabbering much, here u Go straight to their world...

                      *****

When two destined souls are bounded by love, they accept the dark and light within each other striving through struggle and eventually turning it into an eternal bliss

When two destined souls are bounded by love, they accept the dark and light within each other striving through struggle and eventually turning it into an eternal bliss. No matter how hard the journey is and the time it takes, they will unite for the sole purpose of becoming one.

We have our Anand and Vaishnavi, who does the same

We have our Anand and Vaishnavi, who does the same. The hardships they have faced in life was huge. Right from their first meet till their reunion, it was a roller coaster ride filled with love, laughter, anger, tears everything...
A drama with enough twists and turns !! But everything fell in place at the right time, with the right persons around. It wasnt in their hands. They had to gain and loose many things. Nobody could predict, yet the journey was worth travelling with all the people involved. And most importantly they embraced all of it whole heartedly. And at the end of the day, It was only the unconditional love that existed between all of them mattered which made it purely magical.
  ***

Anand's confession was something unexpected for Vaishnavi. She never thought that he would open up and think from everyone's pov. She knew that he respected every single person in her newly found family and loved them for what meant to her and who they are. But, considering each one of them from their perspective and seeking permission for their union was something she never even dreamed of. Especially from her Akka, who was the reason for her being what she is today. To be one among their family. That single selfless action of hers gave Vaishnavi a new identity and a new life.