Part 39

Heylo people,
No ! Dont panic ! Its me 😉
back with the update.
I know what you might be thinking. Omg this girl has updated fast 😱 Obviously she is gonna be missing for another three months .. haha may be .. may be not !!
Well, here is ur update. Hmm Any guess whats in store??!! I m not giving any spoilers...
So Runnnn !!
Go n Reaadddd hahah..
Love u guys for the support you guys have always been giving me through ur comments & votes..
Love u loaadss !!

***

Sun, the symbol of strength and power ! And Moon, representing rythm of time

Sun, the symbol of strength and power ! And Moon, representing rythm of time. Together they makes the eternal harmony, making the time they appear together as the most magical thing in the world. It symbolizes the ultimate unity that destroys every single conflict that come its way.

Vaishnavi and Anand, despite of having differences and conflicts have come together after a handful of life changing happenings

Vaishnavi and Anand, despite of having differences and conflicts have come together after a handful of life changing happenings. The unconditional love between them wins over everything else. May be to solve the puzzle that hinders their way and to complete their journey together.

Its been three days since the accident and Anand hasnt gained consciousness. Vaishnavi was silent as expected,Though she conversed with her parents and in laws when needed. They know that she needed time and space. Her future is at stake. She had all of them expect him. Anand, her love. She spent most of the time infront of the ICU looking at him through the small glass window. The sight pierced her heart into thousand pieces.

"The head injury is severe and there are chances that he might slip into coma if he doesnt wake up by tonight. I am extremely sorry to say. But as doctors, you will understand. There is nothing more we can do from our side." Dr Ramesh, who treated Vaishnavi earlier informed Ganesh and Saraswathy. Agreeing to what they heard, the couple came out of doctor's room.

The Iyers and Shettys were patiently waiting for them.
"Luckily, Anand is out of danger. He is stable physically. The good thing is that He is responding to medicines and surroundings now. But, there is something which we need to worry about. If he doesnt wake up by tomorrow morning, there are some risks." Ganesh paused.