Part 30

Hello My darlings,
No nooo... 😰
Please wait before you guys throw things at me!! I am extremely sorry for not updating for a while. Been busy with assignments and project.... I apologise to my dear authors too for not commenting on ur works..But I do read all ur works..
Hope to update the next part soon !!

***********

Fate is something which is beyond human intervention. Certain things happen on its own which may or may not be favourable to you at the moment. Sometimes it might shake your entire life  and beliefs in one moment. And sometimes it gives you immense happiness which lasts for the whole lifetime. Nothing is under your control !

Venkatesh and Seetha couldnt believe what happened a few hours ago.
The girl who changed their life, their little family stood infront of them in a complete different getup.

Though Venky pretended to be normal, Seetha was clearly confused and in a disturbed state of mind.

Vaishnavi was one girl whom she loved since their first meet. A daughter she always wanted in her life with whom she can share every little silly things.
Not that Anand was a bad listener. He was her life. But the way a woman understands another woman is completely different. As a mother, she know how much her son loved that girl and still continues to do do. The last meeting with him when he was hospitalised proved that.

He loves her immensly that he even chose to stay away from his parents untill they accepts her as his wife

He loves her immensly that he even chose to stay away from his parents untill they accepts her as his wife. Even in her absence he keeps his promise to her which even cause him deprived of his parents love and care.

By seeing the depth of his love, She wanted this girl whom she met at Shettys' to be Vaishnavi. Because on one side she very well knows how much her son suffers without her, his wife.
But on the otherside she was utterly confused knowing her as Mira.
Her best friend's daughter !!

The resemblance was only on appearance

The resemblance was only on appearance. The exact replica !!
Looks are strikingly similar. Like a carbon copy. But the persona she carries is very different from that of Vaishnavi. If Vaishnavi was more naive and silent, Mira is smarter and vocal !! Which is quite surprising and confusing at the same time.